What's new

Dovpo Topside - the squid squonk ?

rawhead

Achiever
So I was aimlessly browsing new releases and came across the Dovpo Topside, a very interesting looking squonker that looks like a Therion had a baby with a Squid Double Barrel. Bottle system looks great, simple to use and I like the styling. Has anyone got their mits on one ? How does it feel in real life ?

Ordered a Topside from SR VAPES yesterday. In the post the now. They have all the colours too. Price is a bit salty but it appears to be what I want. The proof will be in the lack of sticky mess I guess

. Love 10ml capacity, easy fill, 2nd bottle with cap, all batteries.

The dual battery Basium from Dovpo has proved to be quality the last few weeks so I am hoping for the same from this.

Plus am I the only one worried about TPD 2ml bottle capacity happening?

they that great i own 2 of them .. and may buy another one closer to xmas .. i have black and gunmetal ;)

guess

Plus am I the only one worried about TPD 2ml bottle capacity happening?

I would hope so mate. They found ways around the tank 2ml rule (OK yes bubble glass looks fucking ridiculous on 99% of the tanks lol) I'd think finding a way around the bottle 2ml rule would be a piece of piss.

Not that I knew anything about the 2ml bottle rule that apparently might come in lol.

A poor attempt at humour to cover my missing your previous threads and comments on the Topside :)
Easy to miss, so many members and so many posts in numerable threads :D

I thought the links didn’t work or something.

Back
Top Bottom