What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dovpo Topside - the squid squonk ?

rawhead

Achiever
So I was aimlessly browsing new releases and came across the Dovpo Topside, a very interesting looking squonker that looks like a Therion had a baby with a Squid Double Barrel. Bottle system looks great, simple to use and I like the styling. Has anyone got their mits on one ? How does it feel in real life ?

Ordered a Topside from SR VAPES yesterday. In the post the now. They have all the colours too. Price is a bit salty but it appears to be what I want. The proof will be in the lack of sticky mess I guess

. Love 10ml capacity, easy fill, 2nd bottle with cap, all batteries.

The dual battery Basium from Dovpo has proved to be quality the last few weeks so I am hoping for the same from this.

Plus am I the only one worried about TPD 2ml bottle capacity happening?

they that great i own 2 of them .. and may buy another one closer to xmas .. i have black and gunmetal ;)

guess

Plus am I the only one worried about TPD 2ml bottle capacity happening?

I would hope so mate. They found ways around the tank 2ml rule (OK yes bubble glass looks fucking ridiculous on 99% of the tanks lol) I'd think finding a way around the bottle 2ml rule would be a piece of piss.

Not that I knew anything about the 2ml bottle rule that apparently might come in lol.

A poor attempt at humour to cover my missing your previous threads and comments on the Topside :)
Easy to miss, so many members and so many posts in numerable threads :D

I thought the links didn’t work or something.

Back
Top Bottom