What's new

The NEW Show and Tell Thread.

Found this interesting. Is the GTIV a restricted lung hit like the GT3?

I find most reviews saying its very different and thats why I didnt bother with it.
Didn’t have a Gt3, sorry.

Topside and the Reload

Still rate the Reload for dual Claptons, the Topside still looks & feels more expensive than it is, and that top filling is an absolute boon.

And starting to get a little narked with the too-tight o-rings on the Reload though, might be time to fiddle about with them.

Attachment-1.jpeg

Picked this wee combo up cheap just before my birthday, of course swmbo confiscated it so that the kids could give me it as a gift on the day! Been awfully busy the last two weeks with my Dad's passing/funeral etc but this combo has been through the thick of it with me and has performed heroically!

I picked this up as a) it was dirt cheap at £50 for both and b) I had always fancied giving a Runt a go - I had no expectations of either and thought they would be a catch and release pairing.

How wrong I was!

The mod is a Runt Tini with custom paint job by the renowned ginger Dundonian artist Fizz Yan at FYZN customs, and the atty is a Nudge 22 mm by Wotofo.

The Tini has full silver internal contacts and is, well, tiny! It has a blue SMJY bottle that is a joy to squonk with and matches the outside paintwork well - I picked up a bullet button from Lee on the Runt FB group to set it off as the white button it came to me with looked like a boil on a dick!

The Nudge 22mm really surprised me? It's a single coil deck and as easy as it comes to build on, but it comes with two top caps and two drip tips - I chose the restricted cap over the more airy one and went for the supplied 810>510 driptip.

Performance is excellent on the 0.2 ohm NI80 fused clapton giving great flavour and punch throughout the life of the battery, and I'm only using 2 x 25rs in it a day, so it's very flexible for a mech!

Overall I love it, yes the cap can get a wee bit warm on a fresh battery if you're giving it some due to it being aluminium, but it cools fairly quickly and doesn't become an issue at all as the battery depletes. The paint job is very well done but is subjectivity as to whether you like it or not, it's growing on me though and I like where it's wearing and creating patina. But it's the size of it all that makes me adore it, proper tiny for an 18650/22mm squonk set up.

This one is a keeper.
IMG_20181017_151316909.jpeg
IMG_20181017_151341070~2.jpeg
IMG_20181017_151101927~2.jpeg
IMG_20181011_143511071~2.jpeg

Just resurrected another Billet Box I picked up - this one for mint/menthol duties. Temporary button PCB until I can buy another, or make some
IMG_20181016_201315~2.jpeg

IMG_0394.jpg

Small thing that makes me really happy: a KFL Trippytips tank that will make the joy even greater of vaping on one of my all time favourites. This tank will allow me to rewick without emptying the tank and bottom fill without the screw and a needle bottle. And it’s very pretty...
It’s an early birthday present for myself and to celebrate two years without cigarettes.

View attachment 175881
Small thing that makes me really happy: a KFL Trippytips tank that will make the joy even greater of vaping on one of my all time favourites. This tank will allow me to rewick without emptying the tank and bottom fill without the screw and a needle bottle. And it’s very pretty...
It’s an early birthday present for myself and to celebrate two years without cigarettes.
Oooooh that IS pretty! :drool:

2DB80716-571A-47DF-B2EC-8ED0889B9A5D.jpeg
The reason I’m showing and telling on this mod the rage with the dead rabbit on top is well because of my job I need some thing that is bomb proof or has a wide bottom oooooo er matron iv been useing this everyday for a week maybe two now and it’s fantastic the battery life is as good as any other 2 battery mod I have or have owned I really like the brushed finish on it may not be for every one but I like it it feels good in the hand and has abit of weight to it so it’s not going to get knocked over easily as for the filling of the bottle very simple and no leakage if I lost or broke it not that I think you could break it would I buy another one hell yeah in a heartbeat the only thing if I could give it a negative for is the flip down tab to pull the bottle out on the bottom I have to use something to flip it out but I have big porky fingers and a chew my nails so most people won’t have a problem with that I don’t think and alittle play in the door it moves abit but that’s not a big problem just nit picking here all in all a brilliant mod :):2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom