Vape Club
What's new

VooPoo Drag "check atomizer" *HELP PLEASE*

Soarific

Initiate
Hi everyone,

This is my first mod and it has been working fine. I just put in a new coil like I always do, cleaned up the tank with water etc and dried it all out, now when it is screwed on it reads 9.99 ohms and wont let me fire it, when i press the fire button it says "check atomizer"

I tried screwing it off and wiping the gold screw thing but nothing changes

I need help :(

Vape Superstore
Have you tried putting a different coil in and trying it or trying the tank on a different mod?

faulty coil or not screwed in the tank properly. take it apart and try again.

AcmeFog
Take tank off then press fire button to make sure drags awake, attach tank while screens awake.

It should say new coil yes or no?

faulty coil or not screwed in the tank properly. take it apart and try again.
Yeah I just tried another new coil of the same kind and that read the ohms fine, thats annoying that a brand new coil doesn't work... thanks for the help though :)

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Hi everyone,

This is my first mod and it has been working fine. I just put in a new coil like I always do, cleaned up the tank with water etc and dried it all out, now when it is screwed on it reads 9.99 ohms and wont let me fire it, when i press the fire button it says "check atomizer"

Vape Green
I had the same issue, I found that if I screw the atomizer into the base first and then add the tank, it didn't happen.
hth!
Cher

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

Im having the same issue

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom