What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review V Zone Preco Tank (sealed)

Theve brought this out as a kit now. A tube mod with 3 led lights shining up into the tank. Almost your very own sonic screwdriver.

" Sounds awful "

marvin_660.jpg

Theve brought this out as a kit now. A tube mod with 3 led lights shining up into the tank. Almost your very own sonic screwdriver.

I did see this when I was looking for Stuart... Issue that put me off... 1800mah battery on a sub ohm tank!! Could count the run time in minutes.

Though having a sonic screwdriver does hold an appeal....

Good honest review mate. Looks and sounds like crap. Just what the world crying about waste needs right now like a bullet in the head! Millions of little throw away tanks bobbing up and down in the ocean and rivers for fish, birds and turtles to choke on.
:thumbsup:

Still won't be anywhere near the millions if not trillions of 10ml bottles that are thrown away in the uk and won't be recycled as nicotine in them.

Day 5 and tank still giving good flavour at 70w

Back
Top Bottom