What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kanger T3s

I've had a T3s for a while now and i love it! i've got an MT3 and an Evod too, all cracking clearo's. One thing i'd like some advice on though if anyone can help. When i want to change the juice to a different flavour i've just been taking the head off the bottom, washing everything under the hot tap and then drying it all on a paper towel before filling it back up with juice and then vaping again. It takes a while before the full flavour of the juice comes through properly, (probably due to the wicks still being a bit wet). Is this an ok way of doing things, or am i damaging them by doing it this way?

I've had a T3s for a while now and i love it! i've got an MT3 and an Evod too, all cracking clearo's. One thing i'd like some advice on though if anyone can help. When i want to change the juice to a different flavour i've just been taking the head off the bottom, washing everything under the hot tap and then drying it all on a paper towel before filling it back up with juice and then vaping again. It takes a while before the full flavour of the juice comes through properly, (probably due to the wicks still being a bit wet). Is this an ok way of doing things, or am i damaging them by doing it this way?

I never clean my t3s out. I just do a dry burn every now and again. Sometimes you get some nice surprises with the mixture of juices.

Back
Top Bottom