What's new

Review V Zone Preco Tank (sealed)

Thanks for the review @MrDJ

Reading that I'm not too sure if would be the right thing for the Father-in-law after all. Rubber bung would cause him issues and sounds like he would be filling it too often.

Thanks for the review @MrDJ

Reading that I'm not too sure if would be the right thing for the Father-in-law after all. Rubber bung would cause him issues and sounds like he would be filling it too often.
Remove them before you give him them?

Or take 6 tanks and fill them all for him?

Then when empty refill them again

Remove them before you give him them?

Or take 6 tanks and fill them all for him?

Then when empty refill them again

Think the bung needs to be placed back in after every fill...? Well I'd assume so...

Option that mate... If he didn't go to up his Caravan in North Yorkshire for 3 months at a time! Pikey.... ;)

Going to see if he likes the stuff mate, if he does then I'll go onto looking for the right setup

Think the bung needs to be placed back in after every fill...? Well I'd assume so...

Option that mate... If he didn't go to up his Caravan in North Yorkshire for 3 months at a time! Pikey.... ;)

Going to see if he likes the stuff mate, if he does then I'll go onto looking for the right setup
In the least rude possible way, surely he has a carer / his wife?

Can't they help out / you show them how to?

In the least rude possible way, surely he has a carer?

Can't they help out / you show them how to?

You cheeky bastard!!!! ;)

Na, not rude at all bud. He has a wife, sure Kath could help out. He is still in early stages (Under 3 years) so isn't too bad yet, he is still able to drive. Just has down days where the symptoms become unbearable for him.

Reckon the Preco may still be worth ago. At the price point, can try them out.

Thinking the Aegis Mini might be a good mod option. Internal battery and drop proof.

You cheeky bastard!!!! ;)

Na, not rude at all bud. He has a wife, sure Kath could help out. He is still in early stages (Under 3 years) so isn't too bad yet, he is still able to drive. Just has down days where the symptoms become unbearable for him.

Reckon the Preco may still be worth ago. At the price point, can try them out.

Thinking the Aegis Mini might be a good mod option. Internal battery and drop proof.
Sorted Kath helps out and we'll order everything he needs through the shop (y)

Sorted Kath helps out and we'll order everything he needs through the shop (y)

Good plan mate.

Reckon aswell with it been CBD, filling won't be as regular. He will only use it when having a 'Down day' and won't be hammering it every 5 mins.

dont forget they are subtanks and need a good 40watt.

simple to press back into place but a bit of a biatch to lift up.
soz about bad picture as phone wont take clos ups.

Image9184905235782887905.jpg

Thanks for the review DJ. I thought, for some reason, that these would be MTL tanks. Suppose I'm just used to seeing throwaways in pod form.

Would be a good idea if they were bigger but at 2ml I don't think they'll be that great.

Back
Top Bottom