What's new

The Sun has a dig at vaping again

I’m really not surprised. I’ll stop short of saying I agree with the sun about it, but seriously, it’s just asking for negative attention. I’d be quite happy if eliquid was sold with plain labels, although maybe if they get a grip before it comes to that we can settle for tastefully designed ones aimed at adults.

...... it's a case of 'well, what did you expect?' from me too I'm afraid. Many people have been pleading with companies to sort their shit out but many don't seem to give a toss.

It might not be a fair accusation in a lot of cases but given the current climate I think e-liquid companies should err on the side of caution and take some responsibility to change that perception. If they don't then it's obvious where it's going to lead to.

BAT said "We take concerns about youth appeal very seriously".

:20:

My take on this. Personally I don't give a fuck. We have always had our juices come in pretty packaging, and I like it. This subject is rearing it's ugly head again. Old hat so to speak. Juices in plain packaging. A bit like cigs being sold in plain packaging these days. It doesn't stop the little scrotes from smoking does it now. They are just fucking labels. So what next?
Oh. And The Sun. Funny as fuck. They have nothing better to do than dig up old fucking shite. What a load of fucking bollocks.
Also this. Quote "The Royal Pharmaceutical Society compared the marketing of “sweet-treat” vape liquids with the sale of alcopops to underage drinkers." What a pile of shit.
Fuck alcopops off I say so the kids can get some Carlsberg special brew down their necks and stop fucking about.
You will never stop the kids from doing what they do.
Unless some do gooder knows different.

Last edited:
2 UK news story's on vaping flavours and packaging aimed at kids do we think this could have something to do with what's going on in the States by any chance? I do and I think it's all bullshit to show vaping is not so positive in the UK to some way back the flavour ban argument

2 UK news story's on vaping flavours and packaging aimed at kids do we think this could have something to do with what's going on in the States by any chance? I do and I think it's all bullshit to show vaping is not so positive in the UK to some way back the flavour ban argument

No, I don’t think it necessarily is. I think this is what is inevitable if they design things that look like stuff that’s marketed at children, whether that’s the intention or not. It’s a bit stupid, and will inevitably be compared to alcopops, because it’s pretty much the same.

“But British American Tobacco has taken its E-Fizz and Dinner Lady products off its website ”

So the dinner lady eliquid is owned by British American tobacco?

No, I don’t think it necessarily is. I think this is what is inevitable if they design things that look like stuff that’s marketed at children, whether that’s the intention or not. It’s a bit stupid, and will inevitably be compared to alcopops, because it’s pretty much the same.
I understand that but nothing new is been pointed at its the same stuff and this all could have been written a year ago fuck even 2 but no it's only coming out now when half of America are pointing at UK research saying vaping is a positive thing and not to ban flavours [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom