Vape Club
What's new

Review Vapemate.co.uk

PaddyNesbitt

Initiate
Recently I ordered a £9.99 (5*5ml bottles) sample pack from Vapemate and was very pleased with the swift delivery, cost and the quality of their juices. So pleased, in fact, that I placed a £50+ order shortly after.

Now ordered over 50 pounds qualify for free tracked delivery, however, a mix up occured and my order was sent via standard first class delivery. Vapemate were very apologetic and sent me 2 free juices, a 30ml and a 10ml bottle of my choice, as free compensation for the slight delay of my recieving my order.

It's nice to find a company selling great products with great customer service too. If you're thinking of trying Vapemate... well, I can recommend them. :-)

Vape Superstore
I've had a few of their juices, not bad at all, the only thing I don't like is the bottles they come in along with the oral syringe that doesn't appear to work with the bottles, ended up decanting them into plastic juice bottles.

Recently I ordered a £9.99 (5*5ml bottles) sample pack from Vapemate and was very pleased with the swift delivery, cost and the quality of their juices. So pleased, in fact, that I placed a £50+ order shortly after.

Now ordered over 50 pounds qualify for free tracked delivery, however, a mix up occured and my order was sent via standard first class delivery. Vapemate were very apologetic and sent me 2 free juices, a 30ml and a 10ml bottle of my choice, as free compensation for the slight delay of my recieving my order.

It's nice to find a company selling great products with great customer service too. If you're thinking of trying Vapemate... well, I can recommend them. :-)

Thanks for the great review PaddyNesbitt, we try to please.

Last edited:
Vape Green
I've had a few of their juices, not bad at all, the only thing I don't like is the bottles they come in along with the oral syringe that doesn't appear to work with the bottles, ended up decanting them into plastic juice bottles.

Glad you like the juice's Bob, we have now changed back to plastic bottles so no need for syringes anymore.

I would personally advice everyone to stay away from vapemate.co.uk.

I placed an order with them back in November (2016) of £40+. They took the liberty of adding me to their newsletter without my consent, and since then they have spammed me no end.

I have tried to unsubscribe from their mailing list several times, but they just re-subscribe you again. Their support team messaged me back assuring me that they would leave me alone, but what do you know, the spam continues. I've told them very clearly that I do not wish to receive any more emails from them as these were unwelcome, but obviously they don't care. You do not expect a retailer you make a purchase from in the high street to follow you around and keep throwing marketing stuff right at your face, so why online companies thing it's ok to do so escapes my mind.

If you value your rightful right to NOT be spammed, the peace of mind of knowing that your contact details will not be misused, abused, or even shared/sold to 3rd party companies/spammers (which would not surprised me, given the level of care that they show for their customers) then I will strongly suggest everyone to STAY AWAY FROM VAPEMATE CO.UK

On top of that their eliquids are plain average. Order from them at your own risk.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I can only go on personal experience and say this:

1. The service from Vapemate has been first class when I have used them. Packages arrive in perfect condition and quickly.
2. I have not been spammed at all by Vapemate - and I signed up to their mailing list! Given the GDPR I would be surprised if any company was sending out spam to people who have not subscribed or who have unsubscribed.

Now my main point - the quality of the juice.I can honestly say I have never purchased such a hit and miss selection with the liquids either superb or really quite poor with a chemically after taste. I'm not sure if others have had this experience but it is really odd. Its not even a 'category' thing. I have tried steeping the poorer ones with limited positive results. Is this a batch issue or just inconsistency?

I can only go on personal experience and say this:

1. The service from Vapemate has been first class when I have used them. Packages arrive in perfect condition and quickly.
2. I have not been spammed at all by Vapemate - and I signed up to their mailing list! Given the GDPR I would be surprised if any company was sending out spam to people who have not subscribed or who have unsubscribed.

Now my main point - the quality of the juice.I can honestly say I have never purchased such a hit and miss selection with the liquids either superb or really quite poor with a chemically after taste. I'm not sure if others have had this experience but it is really odd. Its not even a 'category' thing. I have tried steeping the poorer ones with limited positive results. Is this a batch issue or just inconsistency?
They was no GDPR when this was posted check the dates there chief [emoji23] also you might get a better Reply to your questions starting your own thread [emoji6]

AcmeFog
They was no GDPR when this was posted check the dates there chief [emoji23] also you might get a better Reply to your questions starting your own thread [emoji6]

Not sure about the etiquette for starting new posts so just searched 'vapemate' o save clogging the board up with threads about the same company. Fair point about the date mind :doh:

etiquette mate this is a forum without new threads we would have fuck all to do [emoji23]

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom