What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rta or rda?

I thought a rta will work better for me when im at work.
But was thinking maybe getting a rda for weekends but if there aint much diffrence i dont think i will bother

But was thinking maybe getting a rda for weekends but if there aint much diffrence i dont think i will bother
They is a difference and a different experience to add to it, sitting down for a vape and dripping juice on your coils is a pleasurable experience in its self you should get a RDA to try [emoji4]

Imho a rda is MUCH better and to get round the work problem get a squonk [emoji16]

I like my RTA`s, and I dislike my RDA`S. more flavour maybe, Ive not noticed. Definitely noticed the more dry hits. But everyone is different, you should at least try one.

I MTL only and I find that I get on much better with RTAs. Have tried a few RDAs but can't seem to set them up correctly. It's always baffled me, but there you go

If you have a Squonk than RDA for sure, If not get a RTA as dripping can become tiresome and inconvenient at times when out and about aswell as having to keep liquid on you at all times.

Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom