What's new

mint choc chip shake

I concur, but even with a few months steep this tastes like a different juice to me.

I vaped a lot of this when lee first released it, and whilst this isn’t a bad juice, I would put money on it being reformulated.

Like I say, it’s nit a bad juice, but it’s not the same
Yeah I've been through the range under rejuiced now and I concur that it's not as Stella as the previous dripworx one's, they do become good juice after a month of steeping.
The vanilla is very poor on arrival. But it transforms hugely over time.

I concur, but even with a few months steep this tastes like a different juice to me.

I vaped a lot of this when lee first released it, and whilst this isn’t a bad juice, I would put money on it being reformulated.

Like I say, it’s nit a bad juice, but it’s not the same

That’s very interesting.

How are you finding it different?

Depeche fan?

It’s just a different juice to the original OG :) it’s not as subtle, and as complete as the og og

Yes. I’m enjoying the silence with my own personal Jesus.

I did not try the original. It’s a shame if it has been ruined.

Yes. I’m enjoying the silence with my own personal Jesus.

I did not try the original. It’s a shame if it has been ruined.
It's not ruined. As a juice making layman I'd say some more cost.efficient choices have been made with the ingredients, which to be fair is reflected in the price.
It's in the ballpark of the original. Just not as outstanding and again I can't repeat enough that it's nothing close until you've steeped it for a month.
Thing's where just better with Lee behind the wheel. But that's by no means a Condemnation of the new owners.

This thread is interesting to me as I've got the 4 flavour sample pack steeping as I type.Two weeks now and though at first the 7.2 nic salt that I added coughed up a lung after two weeks it is vapable.Now i'll wait another two to see if its better.

This makes no sense to me, why would Rejuiced buy Dripworx.. presumably because they were so highly regarded and then change the liquids?

Seems daft to me, they could have just made their own shake range....

baffling to me. :hmm:

I don't get it. :19:

This makes no sense to me, why would Rejuiced buy Dripworx.. presumably because they were so highly regarded and then change the liquids?

Seems daft to me, they could have just made their own shake range....

baffling to me. :hmm:

I don't get it. :19:
To cash in,it's the old story.Small artisan business gets bought out then the new owners start with cost cutting exercises.

To cash in,it's the old story.Small artisan business gets bought out then the new owners start with cost cutting exercises.
In fairness I'm sure most elements are the same but there's got to be some profits made and Lee was always pretty transparent over his ingredients and the high costs involved.
I guess where there's a bulk buy discount to be had on a like for like item, it's been made.
I've zero complaints over the rejuiced version, it's still an excellent juice. Especially considering the price and regular deals to be had.
My only annoyance is the lack of "steep" (sorry bud I know you hate that term) time. I understand that's slowly being addressed though.

In fairness I'm sure most elements are the same but there's got to be some profits made and Lee was always pretty transparent over his ingredients and the high costs involved.
I guess where there's a bulk buy discount to be had on a like for like item, it's been made.
I've zero complaints over the rejuiced version, it's still an excellent juice. Especially considering the price and regular deals to be had.
My only annoyance is the lack of "steep" (sorry bud I know you hate that term) time. I understand that's slowly being addressed though.
Same here I have ordered and reordered from them.No complaints.

Back
Top Bottom