What's new

Nic salts v conventional Nic.

Could it be, I wonder, that people’s beliefs about this salt nic are entirely down to their expectations of it, rather than any real effect that it has? Psychosomatic? Or that they are getting a head rush from inhaling benzoic acid?

Could it be, I wonder, that people’s beliefs about this salt nic are entirely down to their expectations of it, rather than any real effect that it has? Psychosomatic? Or that they are getting a head rush from inhaling benzoic acid?

Personally I'm of roughly the same opinion as you. It's the higher nicotine strength. I get a bit of a dunt when I vape nic salts after not vaping for a while but I got that with fags as well. I don't get it with lower strength nic and I don't get it with lower strength nic salts. I also mix 3mg normal and 3mg salts for my higher watt tanks and don't get a dunt off of that, just a bit more satisfaction from the higher nic as I never got much from the 3mg normal nic and 6mg normal nic was too harsh for me at 60+w.

Personally i have to stick to 12mg in pods as nic salt doesn’t agree with me, makes me cough badly.

Saying that some of our customers who smoked excessive amount;s who struggled with vaping before as 18mg is too harsh & dont think they are getting enough nicotine on lower strenghts now have better chance of success as nic salt allows them to get the full nicotine does without ripping there throat and chest to bits.

This is definitely my experience, tried loads of other liquids, variations of pg, vg, sub ohming etc in the first few weeks, all the high strength throat hit stuff killed the back of my throat and tasted off, and the other stuff didn't work, so when I tried nic salts it was a massive relief to find something to keep me off the cigs.

I also definitely noticed it hitting faster, by that point I was timing the amount of vaping I had to do to feel satisfied, haha.

No idea, it just works. If it's belief .... then so be it! ;)

Been in the States for the Annual Orlando holiday these past 3 weeks, Normally I pick up a deal or 2 from Gearbest US warehouse, But during the first week I decided to try this Nic salts stuff and got a vaporesso core solo or whatever it is and some 35mg nic salts based liquid from the local vape store. Since then I've been using it as my primary vape and using it much like I would smoke cigarettes back in the day. So first thing in morning, Middle of day and then a few times in the evening. Whereas when using the T-priv and Uwell crown with 6mg liquid I'm generally on the damned things all the time. From my experience with it I haven't had any headaches or anything but I have had some crazy assed dreams :) In terms of consumption I would say that on the 6mg I would go through about 6-8ml a day and with the 35mg I dont even go through a tank full which is only 1.5ml. I would say the higher nicotine content is definitely the reason for the drop in consumption. It's also a great little stealth vape, with a 50% vg/pg juice and a quick cough cough into the jacket sleeve, nope nothing to see here move along. Yes my cough smells like Fruity menthol, but that rarely offends :)

Back
Top Bottom