What's new

Review DJ's mini review of Tuck Shop by Dinner Lady

MrDJ

Legend
Image3042366990536470368.jpg

Image6482599397590128597.jpg

DJ's Mini Review of Dinner Lady - Tuck Shop

This review is my own thoughts and has in no way been influenced as i received these juices free for review.

I would firstly like to thank @eyeball kid and Dinner Lady for getting this second package out to me as the first one was mysteriously stolen and not just mine as far as i know.

Kit used. Vaperesso revenger, Cascade tank, quad GTM8 coil 0.15 (80-200w)

Each flavour profile will vary depending on kit used. as i use a tank it could well taste totally different from someone that uses a dripper.

Those clever people at Dinner Lady have done it again with their latest offering of Tuck Shop e Liquids. I was lucky enough to receive their full promotional package which once again has blown me away. they sure know how to promote their products down to the smallest detail and it just goes to show that if you put effort into something you too could be supplying a staggering 80 countries world wide.

The five new flavours take me back to my childhood. they include:

· Watermelon Slices- everyone will want a slice. Refreshing watermelon with a sweet and fizzy twist

· Apple Sours- is a nostalgic favourite with a kick. Sweet apple balanced with a punchy sour finish

· Sweet Fusion- is a burst of chewy fruits. This multicoloured sweet sensation is sure to excite your taste buds

· Lemon Sherbet- is the classic lemon boiled sweet. Enter a citrus explosion of sour and tangy goodness

· Bubble Trouble- is so good you'll be chewing your clouds. The iconic flavour of tuck shop bubble-gum

These bottles are a new design. gone is the glass and the dripper pipette. and in is the new 25ml plastic bottles.

My first small concern would be for new vapers who know noting about the handling of nicotine and the risk of spillage due to only having to add half a nicotine shot to make it 3mg. A 60ml shortfill bottle would be a lot easier like the ones with nicotine ready mixed across the pond.

Now the good bit.

Watermelon Slices

My first thoughts with the finger test is a very strong flavour which makes me think this is going to be high in sweetener.

The vape at 60,70,80watts is quite mellowed and proportioned just right for a very refreshing vape with what i class as a twang as i dont get a fizz.. even at 100watt the flavour doesnt get any stronger but it gets a bit too warm for me.

The kit came with a bag of sweets so after a short break i had a watermelon slice jelly sweet and the comparison is a incredibly accurate taste to the juice.

Lovely stuff .

Apple Sours

I wasnt expecting much from this one as ive tried many in the past and only ever found one apple i liked from America that was dropped thanks to tpd.

There is no smell to this one but still a strong sweet sharp apple taste on the finger.

At 70watt its quite a mellow vape once again but enough to give quite a nice apple flavour which has a sweet but also sour twang to it.. i can almost taste the apple skin as an aftertaste.

Nice but not one that fits into my usual rotation of flavours.

Sweet Fusion

Wow, now this is more my cup of tea.

A strong fruit smell and the finger taste immediately reminded me of tooty fruity chewy sweets which i would kill for as a kid.

I am getting quite a strong throat hit with this one (see below) and so far it has one of the strongest flavours. this is uncanny as as soon as i exhale my head is telling me to chew the candy sweets as the flavour profile is spot on. im going to have to buy some of these sweets now if i can find them.

this sure is an explosion on your taste buds.

Its difficult to pinpoint any single flavours but its the darker fruit flavours im getting more of on this one.

Im trying to remember the sweet flavours and im sure there is the red,pink and purple so more the dark fruits explosion all at once.

Top notch juice.

Oh well, the throat hit on the above flavour wasnt the juice but the coil. new coil at 12pm and by 8pm the coil was on the way out with a rough throat hit. so a coil that was rated upto 200w and used no higher than 80-100watts and it lasted 8 hours with only 3 juices used on it. im hoping it was just a duff coil and not these juices being coil killers.

New coil loaded and primed.

Lemon Sherbert

The finger taste test give me a strong sharp flavour.

On first vape the first thing that comes to mind is actually lockets throat lozenges but this only lasts for around 2-4 puffs then its more of a true to life real lemon flavour. On the exhale is where i get the fizzy hit but its not until i finish vaping and licking my lips is where i get the sherbert sort of twang.

Bubble Trouble

For bubblegum fans you are in for a treat with this one.

On the finger taste test its bubblegum overload with a lovely strong flavour but the vape like all of the above is more mellowed and just right. any stronger and it would be a bit too much. this is just pure classic bubblegum at its best.

Actually one of the nicest gum flavours ive tried and i think ive had around 5 in the past.

This new Tuck Shop range is a great addition to the Dinner Lady family and just like their summer holiday range i will surely be ordering at least 3 of these in the future.

Great review mate well put over like the sound of the bubble gum one and the sherbet lemon may well have to treat myself to these when i get paid ......

View attachment 175463

View attachment 175464

DJ's Mini Review of Dinner Lady - Tuck Shop

This review is my own thoughts and has in no way been influenced as i received these juices free for review.

I would firstly like to thank @eyeball kid and Dinner Lady for getting this second package out to me as the first one was mysteriously stolen and not just mine as far as i know.

Kit used. Vaperesso revenger, Cascade tank, quad GTM8 coil 0.15 (80-200w)

Each flavour profile will vary depending on kit used. as i use a tank it could well taste totally different from someone that uses a dripper.

Those clever people at Dinner Lady have done it again with their latest offering of Tuck Shop e Liquids. I was lucky enough to receive their full promotional package which once again has blown me away. they sure know how to promote their products down to the smallest detail and it just goes to show that if you put effort into something you too could be supplying a staggering 80 countries world wide.

The five new flavours take me back to my childhood. they include:

· Watermelon Slices- everyone will want a slice. Refreshing watermelon with a sweet and fizzy twist

· Apple Sours- is a nostalgic favourite with a kick. Sweet apple balanced with a punchy sour finish

· Sweet Fusion- is a burst of chewy fruits. This multicoloured sweet sensation is sure to excite your taste buds

· Lemon Sherbet- is the classic lemon boiled sweet. Enter a citrus explosion of sour and tangy goodness

· Bubble Trouble- is so good you'll be chewing your clouds. The iconic flavour of tuck shop bubble-gum

These bottles are a new design. gone is the glass and the dripper pipette. and in is the new 25ml plastic bottles.

My first small concern would be for new vapers who know noting about the handling of nicotine and the risk of spillage due to only having to add half a nicotine shot to make it 3mg. A 60ml shortfill bottle would be a lot easier like the ones with nicotine ready mixed across the pond.

Now the good bit.

Watermelon Slices

My first thoughts with the finger test is a very strong flavour which makes me think this is going to be high in sweetener.

The vape at 60,70,80watts is quite mellowed and proportioned just right for a very refreshing vape with what i class as a twang as i dont get a fizz.. even at 100watt the flavour doesnt get any stronger but it gets a bit too warm for me.

The kit came with a bag of sweets so after a short break i had a watermelon slice jelly sweet and the comparison is a incredibly accurate taste to the juice.

Lovely stuff .

Apple Sours

I wasnt expecting much from this one as ive tried many in the past and only ever found one apple i liked from America that was dropped thanks to tpd.

There is no smell to this one but still a strong sweet sharp apple taste on the finger.

At 70watt its quite a mellow vape once again but enough to give quite a nice apple flavour which has a sweet but also sour twang to it.. i can almost taste the apple skin as an aftertaste.

Nice but not one that fits into my usual rotation of flavours.

Sweet Fusion

Wow, now this is more my cup of tea.

A strong fruit smell and the finger taste immediately reminded me of tooty fruity chewy sweets which i would kill for as a kid.

I am getting quite a strong throat hit with this one (see below) and so far it has one of the strongest flavours. this is uncanny as as soon as i exhale my head is telling me to chew the candy sweets as the flavour profile is spot on. im going to have to buy some of these sweets now if i can find them.

this sure is an explosion on your taste buds.

Its difficult to pinpoint any single flavours but its the darker fruit flavours im getting more of on this one.

Im trying to remember the sweet flavours and im sure there is the red,pink and purple so more the dark fruits explosion all at once.

Top notch juice.

Oh well, the throat hit on the above flavour wasnt the juice but the coil. new coil at 12pm and by 8pm the coil was on the way out with a rough throat hit. so a coil that was rated upto 200w and used no higher than 80-100watts and it lasted 8 hours with only 3 juices used on it. im hoping it was just a duff coil and not these juices being coil killers.

New coil loaded and primed.

Lemon Sherbert

The finger taste test give me a strong sharp flavour.

On first vape the first thing that comes to mind is actually lockets throat lozenges but this only lasts for around 2-4 puffs then its more of a true to life real lemon flavour. On the exhale is where i get the fizzy hit but its not until i finish vaping and licking my lips is where i get the sherbert sort of twang.

Bubble Trouble

For bubblegum fans you are in for a treat with this one.

On the finger taste test its bubblegum overload with a lovely strong flavour but the vape like all of the above is more mellowed and just right. any stronger and it would be a bit too much. this is just pure classic bubblegum at its best.

Actually one of the nicest gum flavours ive tried and i think ive had around 5 in the past.

This new Tuck Shop range is a great addition to the Dinner Lady family and just like their summer holiday range i will surely be ordering at least 3 of these in the future.
Nice job buddy. I will try to get mine up later.
Beautifully written (far better than the hack job I will do).
Keep your eyes peeled guy's as Ellie from dinner lady is putting together an awesome giveaway.
As ever mrdj you've opposite tastes to me. I thought the sweet fusion was my least favorite, lol.

Great review as ever Mrdj, like the sound of the bubblegum one. The others sound a bit sweet for me.
Cheers for such a detailed review

Nice job buddy. I will try to get mine up later.
Beautifully written (far better than the hack job I will do).
Keep your eyes peeled guy's as Ellie from dinner lady is putting together an awesome giveaway.
As ever mrdj you've opposite tastes to me. I thought the sweet fusion was my least favorite, lol.
weve been there before havnt we with the opposite tastes. really liking these though.
is Ellie our new rep.

weve been there before havnt we with the opposite tastes. really liking these though.
is Ellie our new rep.
We have bud. I'm not sure long term but definitely our current point of contact.
Man some of theese are sweeeet.

Back
Top Bottom