Innokin
What's new

Help...pico squeeze 50w+mmaker dinky bottle

Tilde

Postman
So I found a cheap pico squeeze 50w. Lovely little mod. Bottle is a bit shit so I found the correct dinky model from the mod maker site. Being a bit simple, even after watching the instructional video, I can't fit the bloody bottle. Do I need to remove the flat piece at the end of the squonk tube from the mod? Help please.

Thank you.

Smoore
Hi @Tilde there is just a magnetic door at the bottom of the mod take that off and slide the bottle into place then put door back on

Hi @Tilde there is just a magnetic door at the bottom of the mod take that off and slide the bottle into place then put door back on
I'm simple but not that simple.

The squonk set up on the pico is a straight rod but with a washer on the base. It extends out with the fitted bottle when you need to replace eliquid. I reckon by removing the washer on the squonk rod the bottle will fit. Just need confirmation

AcmeFog
I'm simple but not that simple.

The squonk set up on the pico is a straight rod but with a washer on the base. It extends out with the fitted bottle when you need to replace eliquid. I reckon by removing the washer on the squonk rod the bottle will fit. Just need confirmation
I dont think that we are getting the correct info can you post a pic to help us out

As you slide the bottle out the washer comes down with the bottle you don’t take it off
pull bottle off the washer and re fill up with juice

Innokin
The Wismec Luxotic BF silicon bottle fits the Pico squeeze you just need to take out the silicon ring that sit in the top in the pico not the silicon plug and dont fill the bottle right to the top as the magnetic door wont close there is a post on youtube about doing this hope that helps you a bit...

Vape Green
I dont think that we are getting the correct info can you post a pic to help us out

20181015_095827.jpg

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom