What's new

Sharing builds and DNA settings

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
I have just added a couple of sub forums, "Good Builds" and "DNA Profiles and Presets".

If you have experimented with new tanks and have a good build that works in them then please start a thread with the name of the tank and then list your build in there. If there is already a thread for that tank then just add a new post to that thread please. This is not restricted to DNA devices, if you have a good build that works well in a particular tank then just list the wire type, diameter, number of wraps and what mod settings you use to get your favourite vape from it.

Using Escribe you can export materials as CSV files, profiles as .ecigprofile and Themes as .ecigtheme files. You can upload these to the forum as attachments and share them in the "DNA Profiles and Presets" forum.

I have uploaded a couple of items to get started, would love some new suggestions as well so any time spent sharing builds is really appreciated!

Any suggestions, additions or changes to this section just drop me a message.

i have just bought a paranormal DNA 250c i would like to add a theme but frightened i will cock the device up any help would be great

i have just bought a paranormal DNA 250c i would like to add a theme but frightened i will cock the device up any help would be great
When you first plug the mod into Escribe make a back up of the mod & name it Paranormal. Install the new theme & if it's not to your liking restore from the backup. You can also use factory reset but if you've made adjustments. added profiles you'll lose them.
Now that's excellent ;).

i will try it later thanks as i am not very good with a computer will ask my son to do it he is good with the computer

i will try it later thanks as i am not very good with a computer will ask my son to do it he is good with the computer
This is the link for Escribe https://www.evolvapor.com/escribe. Make sure the International version is downloaded. Install & start Escribe (there may be an update to do as one was released recently) & then plug the USB lead into the PC then mod & the software will pick it up. Plenty of info on the Evolv site ( https://www.evolvapor.com ) or on here, just ask :)2.

Back
Top Bottom