What's new

Advice on a new rda

AdriaNocenzi

Postman
Hi all,

Can anyone suggest me a good RDA for flavour, something not too restricted like the haladay and not too open like the wasp?

I just got the venna but I found it even more close that the haladay so I might sell it.

Tia

Hi all,

Can anyone suggest me a good RDA for flavour, something not too restricted like the haladay and not too open like the wasp?

I just got the venna but I found it even more close that the haladay so I might sell it.

Tia

The Haku Venna? If/when you put that up for sale, let me know please, maybe interested. Have the Cruiser already and like it alot.

The Soul S or Jazz are alittle more airy than the Hadaly so maybe more suited. I prefer slightly restricted so can't help much beyond that I'm afraid.

Gas mods GR-1 has 2 sets of airflow adapters, giving you multiple options. Dpro mini is one of my favourites atm. For me the airflow and flavour are spot on. Sorry I can't advise on high end, or their clones, I've found my budget level.

The O Atty X has the "Haku" style airflow but more of it than the Venna and the air is brought closer to the coil for better flavor IMO. I still think the Jazz has them all beat for flavor, especially with a big coil in it.

IMG_3080.JPG
These both have Ni80 framed staples at .2 ohms. They drink a lot of juice and battery but the flavor density can't be beat. It's just impossible to suck in any "unvaped" air as there's nowhere for it to be, and the airflow design seems to effectively maximize the velocity of air hitting the coil in the ideal areas.

Drop Dead 24mm rda one of my favorite rda,s for flavour .
The Drop 24mm is very similar to the above.
Or if you are looking for a 22mm rda then you cant go wrong with the Nudge .
All three are good for flavour....

Another vote for the Nudge 22mm, I got one in a trade thinking I would never use it but I can't put it down - single fused clapton at 0.2 with the tighter cap and it sings on my Tini.

Single coil I still find my dead rabbit Sq the best I’ve got.

Dual....Kennedy! Just amazing

Back
Top Bottom