What's new

Mystery 100ml

it is....the daddy fked aboot....prefected the recipe....wrote it down..repeated.
Shirley_%22Big_Daddy%22_Crabtree.jpg

You lot need to be more adventurous. Live life on the edge. Reject your constraints. Live free and easy, go with the flow and enjoy the ride. Let your imaginations run wild. Express yourselves. Go out the house for a while. Follow your dreams. Get a grip &c. &c.

You lot need to be more adventurous. Live life on the edge. Reject your constraints. Live free and easy, go with the flow and enjoy the ride. Let your imaginations run wild. Express yourselves. Go out the house for a while. Follow your dreams. Get a grip &c. &c.

I've highlighted all of the words above I don't understand.

Im playing billiards, later, following a nap, I will have a cheese sandwich :)

Bear in mind that these mystery liquids have a degree of thought applied to the additives. You don’t just pour flavours in randomly. Obviously that would be a bit daft.

A very well steeped tobacco/custard/vanilla/sweet caramel thing does sound good to me.

And that reminds me I need to mix up a basic custard mix and one with some condensed milk in to compare. Had it a few weeks now and still not tried it.

Believe me @Horrand , if you go ahead with that, you will have taken the first step towards a mystery 100ml bottle. It will happen. You just have to follow your heart, and not your mind.

Don’t listen to @Rickster unless you fancy the fate of billiards, cheese sandwiches and an afternoon nap.

Believe me @Horrand , if you go ahead with that, you will have taken the first step towards a mystery 100ml bottle. It will happen. You just have to follow your heart, and not your mind.

Don’t listen to @Rickster unless you fancy the fate of billiards, cheese sandwiches and an afternoon nap.

Sorry! I plan on labelling both juices with dates and saving my recipes online so refer to.

@Rickster - I'll be round for sandwiches tomorrow if I wake from my nap

Back
Top Bottom