What's new

Rta or rda?

I thought a rta will work better for me when im at work.
But was thinking maybe getting a rda for weekends but if there aint much diffrence i dont think i will bother

But was thinking maybe getting a rda for weekends but if there aint much diffrence i dont think i will bother
They is a difference and a different experience to add to it, sitting down for a vape and dripping juice on your coils is a pleasurable experience in its self you should get a RDA to try [emoji4]

Imho a rda is MUCH better and to get round the work problem get a squonk [emoji16]

I like my RTA`s, and I dislike my RDA`S. more flavour maybe, Ive not noticed. Definitely noticed the more dry hits. But everyone is different, you should at least try one.

I MTL only and I find that I get on much better with RTAs. Have tried a few RDAs but can't seem to set them up correctly. It's always baffled me, but there you go

If you have a Squonk than RDA for sure, If not get a RTA as dripping can become tiresome and inconvenient at times when out and about aswell as having to keep liquid on you at all times.

Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom