Innokin
What's new

You asked - we listened...

Good, then i would like to moan about the orange slice juice, it's so bloody good I couldn't put it down at work today and had killed all 4 sets of batteries i take to work by 3.30pm so had to go the last hour with no vape!

I’m sorry you feel that way mate. What would you suggest we do, supply the orange slice with free batteries? [emoji23]

I wasn’t sure how well the orange slice would go down to be honest. Most people aren’t too keen on citrus, most people wouldn’t associate oranges with a dessert and I wasn’t sure how appealing it sounded. It was a gamble! But it seems to have gone down well [emoji16]

Smoore
I’m sorry you feel that way mate. What would you suggest we do, supply the orange slice with free batteries? [emoji23]

I wasn’t sure how well the orange slice would go down to be honest. Most people aren’t too keen on citrus, most people wouldn’t associate oranges with a dessert and I wasn’t sure how appealing it sounded. It was a gamble! But it seems to have gone down well [emoji16]
It's bloody lovely, the citrus is not harsh like you get with some juice, this is my favourite of the 4 I have tried so far

It's bloody lovely, the citrus is not harsh like you get with some juice, this is my favourite of the 4 I have tried so far

Good to hear mate! You can tell i I have just released my ADVs because they are mostly citrus flavours [emoji23]

I best crack on with some more desserts!

Vape Green
Innokin
Hi @Lee

Did you used to run Drip Works? Can you do the Teatime juice again please? I enjoyed that. Can’t find it anywhere.
Thanks mate. Tag me when you did it.

Hi @Lee

Did you used to run Drip Works? Can you do the Teatime juice again please? I enjoyed that. Can’t find it anywhere.
Lol, sadly I think you'll have to lobby rejuiced for that.
I'd just jump in on Lee's New prime vapes range and you'll be more than happy.

AcmeFog
Hi @Lee

Hi mate, yes I did! Unfortunately I don’t own the recipes any longer so I’m unable to make them, I’m sure they will be back on the Dripworx site soon though! [emoji16]

Hi mate, yes I did! Unfortunately I don’t own the recipes any longer so I’m unable to make them, I’m sure they will be back on the Dripworx site soon though! [emoji16]

Cheers mate. I’ll just spam them then. Bit slow aren’t they?

Elux
Good to hear mate! You can tell i I have just released my ADVs because they are mostly citrus flavours [emoji23]

I best crack on with some more desserts!
Custard slice??
Just ate one and thought that would make a good vape [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom