What's new

Ambition Mods C-Roll RDA

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Grabbed this for about twenty-five quid from Vaping101 after a recommendation and watching Todd's video.

Three word review: It's not shit

JPEG image-D3AA4D73F9CA-4.jpeg

Post holes are big enough to cram in a 30/26 gauge Clapton

Deck easily accommodates the 3mm dia. coil

Well is deep enough

JPEG image-D3AA4D73F9CA-5.jpeg

See the photo above? The airflow comes down - allowing the hole to be higher - and I've given it a sound squonking without any overflow

You can also see the indentation under the airflow, on the base

This fits the tabs inside the cap (see below) so the cap snaps on and doesn't rotate

JPEG image-D3AA4D73F9CA-3.jpeg

Below, the cap is two sections so you can close off the airflow

I'm using the 2 holes wide open and it's producing just the kind of restricted lung draw I like

JPEG image-D3AA4D73F9CA-2.jpeg

Niggles? The drip tip is proprietary, so it doesn't take a 510 or 810

After rummaging around in my big bag of spares, I found a fat o-ring to use on the Vaponaute tip and all is sweet

JPEG image-D3AA4D73F9CA-1.jpeg

All told, it's a nifty design producing a great restricted lung draw and top flavour for very few pennies

Thumbs up

Jesus! From the pics, & that drip tip, it looks like an 16mm. Is that the brushed ss? Looks much smaller & nicer than I thought. Just ordered one from Sv vape. What wattage are you using?

Jesus! From the pics, & that drip tip, it looks like an 16mm. Is that the brushed ss? Looks much smaller & nicer than I thought. Just ordered one from Sv vape. What wattage are you using?
It’s a satin more than brushed, and it’s about 35W on a .9ohm

The tip is an 810 with a chunkier oring

Back
Top Bottom