Vape Club
What's new

RDTA with squonk pin ?

The NextEra is worth consideration too Ian. You don't HAVE to run a Mesh Build in it, it takes Cotton very well too so I am told. I wanted a Mesh RDTA that was BF and I really, really rate it. Clones are around and as long as you don't get the real cheapie that ft offer, they seem pretty OK. :)

Royal Flush Vape
The NextEra is worth consideration too Ian. You don't HAVE to run a Mesh Build in it, it takes Cotton very well too so I am told. I wanted a Mesh RDTA that was BF and I really, really rate it. Clones are around and as long as you don't get the real cheapie that ft offer, they seem pretty OK. :)
Thanks. I will see how I get on with the Wofoto first and maybe treat myself to another squonk mod in the Black Friday sales :)

AcmeFog
Well done Guv. Thought of this earlier and forgot to update. Also that cthulhu I was thinking of was the Gaia.

Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom