What's new

Fasttech fail

The free one [emoji12] 6 weeks is ok for free but not 8 in my opinion
I use the free option for small orders like wire or coils, then forget all about it. It might take 3 months or more. If I want it quicker, i'll pay the small charge for epacket delivery.

I use the free option for small orders like wire or coils, then forget all about it. It might take 3 months or more. If I want it quicker, i'll pay the small charge for epacket delivery.
Damn thats a long time! Yeah i did small order too a glass bulb and a drip tip, guess ill check my mailbox next month then [emoji51]

8 weeks now and still no package from Fasttech, sent them a email 3 days ago and it took 2 days for them to answer me and they wrote, can you please give it a week or 2 then feel free to contact us again [emoji90][emoji90][emoji848][emoji848] never gonna order from them again im being sick and lost all my hope running to my mailbox and looking happily for a package inside everyday! Its kinda lost the magic now[emoji36][emoji36]
If they replied by calling me two shits scratch my chin chin I'd be pissed off too bud.
Does calling it mailbox mean you're from the US?

Back
Top Bottom