Vape Superstore
What's new

Aspire Nautilus 2S

Smoore
AcmeFog
Absolutely mate the original was a great tank. The zenith also gets raved about too
Sound, cheers mate will probably pick one up seeing as I will be able to use my existing coils. Out of interest any idea what coils I would need for the Zenith?

Agree with the above - the original Nautilus has yet to be bettered IMHO. The Zenith gets a lot of love on here too. :)

Elux
Sound, cheers mate will probably pick one up seeing as I will be able to use my existing coils. Out of interest any idea what coils I would need for the Zenith?
Just had a look they come in 0.5 & 0.8 ohms. They’re only £7.90 on Amazon for 5 which is very reasonable

Cheers bud, will pick one up, may get a falcon in the future as my mate at work swears by his on his Voopoo Drag.

On topic: does anyone really see the point in this tank or not?

Vape Green
On topic: does anyone really see the point in this tank or not?

sure why not, if it's an improvement on/replacement for the N2 then great.

.... it's hardly like Smok and their 20 TVF tanks and their 30 mods that are all the same.

I am actually looking forward to giving one of these a try!

I personally think the nautilus 2 is still a pretty good tank for the price.

I know a few people that swear by them for flavour and nic hit.

When ever ive used one ive had no complaints about the tank at all.

I think the only real down side for me is how they look, I find them a little strange looking!

Royal Flush Vape
I am actually looking forward to giving one of these a try!

I personally think the nautilus 2 is still a pretty good tank for the price.

I know a few people that swear by them for flavour and nic hit.

When ever ive used one ive had no complaints about the tank at all.

I think the only real down side for me is how they look, I find them a little strange looking!

Hi Spruce

Did you purchase this in the end?

Would be interested to know whether you experienced any issues with the new top-fill and tank in general.

Back
Top Bottom