What's new

Review Baccy Roots Original by Doozy vape.co

AJT

Veteran
39541B15-84F2-48FA-8352-89BF7C5FF0DF.png

THE TRUE TASTE OF TOBACCO FOR THOSE THAT DON’T DO TOBACCO - Created by Doozy Vape Co here in the UK is a line of fantastic Tobacco e-liquids that will make your taste buds dance. This is a line of e-liquids that a lot of people that wouldn't normally do tobacco e-liquids will love.

Baccy roots ORIGINAL
An authentic tobacco taste for people who want the flavour but not the fumes. This vintage blend packs a robust punch of tobacco and softens the taste with hints of maple syrup and biscuit sweetness, making it the vape of choice for those that crave the real thing.

Been vaping Baccy roots original 12mg for some time now as my all day vape.
It’s a really nice sweet tobacco vape and after trying and testing many many sweet tobacco eliquids
this is by far the best of them all for me..It’s a nice smooth vape with hints of caramel and maple on the inhale
and a smooth tobacco and biscuit on the exhale that all mix and mingle in the mouth creating a cracking tasty vape.
There’s a whole range of baccy roots eliquid to cater for all tobacco tastes..
Having tried the whole range I had no dislikes but preferred the original.

https://www.doozyvapeco.com/collections/juices

I tired the 'Kentucky Leaf' the other day, a mate had some in his tank. I thought it was quite ashy for people that like that, I'm not sure if that's a feature of them all or just that one?

I tired the 'Kentucky Leaf' the other day, a mate had some in his tank. I thought it was quite ashy for people that like that, I'm not sure if that's a feature of them all or just that one?
I’ve had a good go with sweet roll and original and shanghi and five states but never tried Kentucky or feuille verte flavours.
Those four are nice and not ashy as far as I can discern but don’t know about Kentucky or feuille verte..in my never ending quest to find my new adv I must have tried gosh knows how many sweet tobacco eliquids near enough everyone I could find online baccy roots original did it for me and the search was over..

Yep , original is bang on. I have tried a few baccy liquids to and this one is staying . Tried Shanghai today and far from shabby as well .

View attachment 174905
THE TRUE TASTE OF TOBACCO FOR THOSE THAT DON’T DO TOBACCO - Created by Doozy Vape Co here in the UK is a line of fantastic Tobacco e-liquids that will make your taste buds dance. This is a line of e-liquids that a lot of people that wouldn't normally do tobacco e-liquids will love.

Baccy roots ORIGINAL
An authentic tobacco taste for people who want the flavour but not the fumes. This vintage blend packs a robust punch of tobacco and softens the taste with hints of maple syrup and biscuit sweetness, making it the vape of choice for those that crave the real thing.

Been vaping Baccy roots original 12mg for some time now as my all day vape.
It’s a really nice sweet tobacco vape and after trying and testing many many sweet tobacco eliquids
this is by far the best of them all for me..It’s a nice smooth vape with hints of caramel and maple on the inhale
and a smooth tobacco and biscuit on the exhale that all mix and mingle in the mouth creating a cracking tasty vape.
There’s a whole range of baccy roots eliquid to cater for all tobacco tastes..
Having tried the whole range I had no dislikes but preferred the original.

https://www.doozyvapeco.com/collections/juices

Great review AJT, been waiting for Tecc to restock. Think you cleaned them out [emoji106]

I got sent some of this with an order the other week. It's just sat in the box as I haven't been able to bring myself to try it. Maybe when the GT4 arrives this week I'll load up one tank's worth.

I got sent some of this with an order the other week. It's just sat in the box as I haven't been able to bring myself to try it. Maybe when the GT4 arrives this week I'll load up one tank's worth.

The gt4 looks like a right big scary intimidating bastard.

The gt4 looks like a right big scary intimidating bastard.
It’ll fit the coil I want to use.

I was just looking at the DL Dwarv, now that intimidates me. How the flip does anyone fix a coil to those fiddly posts?

Back
Top Bottom