What's new

Dicodes Pipe

I did look at it with interest ....... a regulated e-pipe is still probably the only mod that might tempt me into real money ......... and Dicodes is a good name (Mawsley assures me) ......... but nope. Too big and manly IMO, and certainly too big and manly for a laydee.

The board will never go wrong - and if it does, even though it won't, Dicodes will sort it all out. Probably. I'm just making this shit up.
No yout right.
Not a fan myself but it's dicodes so it will go.
I'd have dicodes mods all round if I could justify it as I've never ever seen a thread anywhere that says "my dicodes fooked".
Quite the opposite. They will be the mod of choice for the cockroaches after the apocalypse.

That’s how we talk about smoking a pipe where I live. You might hear somebody saying “how’s big tam gettin oan? is he still pipin it?”

I did look at it with interest ....... a regulated e-pipe is still probably the only mod that might tempt me into real money ......... and Dicodes is a good name (Mawsley assures me) ......... but nope. Too big and manly IMO, and certainly too big and manly for a laydee.
Vapesmarter is yer man [emoji6]

I’d quite like a giant electric pipe the size of a golf club. It seems quite distinguished.

I'm not convinced by that magnetic cap either .......

Talking of bomb diffusing .... you could have fun scaring people in offices with it though ........ hide the pipe in a metal filing cabinet with the screen on the outside ......... :D

Back
Top Bottom