What's new

WARNING! Cloned Food FIghter Ejuice in circulation (Crack Pie)

Louay

Postman
32FC1541-6BB4-4E8D-BBB3-EEA58B88EB14.jpeg
hi guys,

Just to give anyone thinking of purchasing any Crack Pie from the UK that there are some cloned versions in circulation. This has been verified by the Ejuice Depo, the team behind Food Fighters Ejuice in the US after I emailed them with my suspicions.

Virtue Vape LLC (see attached) are not in partnership or they an affiliate of Ejuice Depo. The bottle in the pic has been confirmed as fake, the quality and integrity well below par.

The UK vendor has been made aware and happily refunded me plus offered me a GOGW.

Lou

Last edited:
View attachment 159226 hi guys,

Just to give anyone thinking of purchasing any Crack Pie from the UK that there are some cloned versions in circulation. This has been verified by the Ejuice Depo, the team behind Food Fighters Ejuice in the US after I emailed them with my suspicions.

Virtue Vape LLC (see attached) are not in partnership or they an affiliate of Ejuice Depo. The bottle in the pic has been confirmed as fake, the quality and integrity well below par.

The UK vendor has been made aware and happily refunded me plus offered me a GOGW.

Lou
Hi mate where did you buy this juice from ?

5 month old post and OP not been on line since September.

Because you are asking a question to someone that has not logged on in over a month so my post is informing you not to expect a reply anytime soon from original poster.

Because you are asking a question to someone that has not logged on in over a month so my post is informing you not to expect a reply anytime soon from original poster.

A bit presumptuous and discouraging from my point of view,have a good day.

A bit presumptuous and discouraging from my point of view,have a good day.
No, it's usually the norm where old posts don't get replied to.

Now your here I'll take it all back and let you reply to the other person asking the question.

Back
Top Bottom