What's new

Review Lemon Ice and Zurich

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Alright guys. I hope you have all had a great weekend.

These juices were sent out for the purpose of this review. So thanks to @FlawlessSeth for hooking me up. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

So today we are looking at two shortfills from flawless. Both are 70vg30pg 100ml shortfills. I've topped them both up with base mix to keep it 0mg.

Today's review set up is the Vaporesso switcher mod with the mesh pro rda with ni80 mesh at 50-70 watts.

So let's start with.

Frozen as Flawless - Lemon Ice.

Priced at £22.99

So on the vape it's definitely lemon but it has hints of sweetness that gives it an almost candied lemon flavour. It is cool on the exhale but not as cold as I was expecting. In my opinion it could of done with a touch more cooling. I've used the juice in both tanks and rdas at various wattages and can't find any more cooling. It is still quite a pleasant vape all the same.

So if you like slightly chilled vapes this one could be fore you.

Sam's super saucy scale.

I'm giving this a 7/10

For me it's just not cold enough. But still a nice vape.

https://www.flawlessvapeshop.co.uk/products/frozen-as-flawless-lemon-ice-e-liquid

Quick rewick for the next juice.

Big Smoke - Zurich

Priced at £14.99

This is a choco mousse flavoured juice. I have found with chocolate flavoured vapes that it is make or break with the quality of the chocolate used. And for me this is one of the better chocolate vapes I have had. Not artificial tasting at all. It's a nice and creamy chocolate mousse. It isn't too sweet at all for a chocolate vape. I am mainly a fruit vaper. But I am really enjoying this one. It just one of them vapes once you start you can't put down.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 9/10

A nice creamy chocolate mousse vape.

https://www.flawlessvapeshop.co.uk/products/big-smok-zurich-0mg-100ml-shortfill

Glad to hear you liked the Juices Sam! I've passed on your comments to our guys. We're super proud of Big Smoke: Zurich, and we'll be using its chocolate flavor profile in some upcoming juices ;)

Back
Top Bottom