Innokin
What's new

Picco Squeeze & Wasp Nano RDA

Mr Ripple

Legend
Edit........
I will cover UK postage.

Give away of as the title says.
I've been hoarding gear that ive bought but found not quite right for me or my style of vaping so im going to give some away on here to be used hopefully by someone who will give them some love.

Nice little low powered RDA set up.
There are two small scratches on the picco and both have been used very little.
I've cleaned the important parts in warm water only.

Ill let the give away run for 7 days and @Crewella has kindly offered to pick the winner at random for me as im clueless on these sort of things.
The give away will end at 20:00 hrs on Saturday 13th Oct and ill post out on Monday 15th Oct.

Usual list format and if you mess it up please fix it.
If you want it get your name down, if you want to try it get your name down, even if you want it for someone else then im not bothered get your name down.

20181006_194901.jpg

Last edited:
The Electronic Cigarette Company
AcmeFog
Super little set up that for what will be a very happy ape get your names down boys and girls :2thumbsup:
No an entry

Vape Club
1. BULLDOG1964 thanks for the chance great little set up had this once but lost it...

Vape Green
Premier Ecigs
Thx for giveaway.I would love to try this setup heard this RDA has amazing flavour!
Hi mate you need to add your name to the list to stand a chance on winning i have fixed it for you as you will see you are under my name number 2 just thought i would let you no for next time you enter a giveaway comp....

Back
Top Bottom