What's new

Aspire Nautilus 2S

My first thought is why?
First you need to unscrew the cap then slide it sideways to fill, then slide the top back and screw it down again. Why?
It just seems like a lot of hassle for nothing.

A leak feast waiting to happen..
Why did they not make tank part all in one like say the zenith instead of having separate glass and metal casing and a fixed sliding fill top...the more parts to connect more areas to leak..
Who comes up with these designs..

As @pancser pointed out in the MTL section, it actually says 23mm on the kit?

ScreenHunter 84.png

Or are they just not upgrading the kit? Makes little sense.

Until Aspire overhaul their range of coils it's a waste of time and money. A new .4 coil? Yeah, great. If they can't get their existing coils right how's halving the resistance gonna help?

I can sort of see why they have done this given that the Nautilus 2 can be a pain to fill. When I first got mine I used to fund liquid all over the inside of the sheath bit. There were also plenty of people who had issues with the coil and all coming out when increasing the outer bit.

However as posted above, a better solution would be just make the glass tube and protective bit one solid component and have a normal top fill lid.

New 0.4 coil could be interesting - granted I have minimal experience compared to most here but I have always quite liked their 0.7 coils.

Wonder what a better alternative tank to this one would be?

Back
Top Bottom