What's new

Is SMOK bad?

hilfiger

Postman
I'm looking for a mod that can take 2 batteries.
The new Smok species looks good.

But it seems like many vaper hates Smok brand.

Is it bad quality?

Or can anyone recommend a good and not so big mod with 2 batteries?

Yes, Smok mods are notorious now for high failure rates and other issues. Wednesday I had to take a battery away from a customer who had been using them in a Veneno due to the mod badly damaging the positive terminal of one battery, was quite dangerous.

If want something that last around the same price range this is what i recommend.

Vaporesso mods.
or
get something like voopoo drag V1 and tank wise look at uwell! They take some battering the crown 0.4 coils.

Our top seller those 2 brands and im still waiting for return of vaporesso or voopoo! Not one has come back faulty other than user error such as putting batteries in wrong :’)

agree voopoo drag or the gtrs ^

but not vaperesso u will just want to upgrade sooner ;)

agree voopoo drag or the gtrs ^

but not vaperesso u will just want to upgrade sooner ;)

I think vaporesso for the price band are fantastic mods! The mesh gt coils aswell are fantastic. Cant knock it! Least the screen doesnt black out like a smok :’)

I think vaporesso for the price band are fantastic mods! The mesh gt coils aswell are fantastic. Cant knock it! Least the screen doesnt black out like a smok :’)
a vaperesso will be around the same price if you shop around but the others have a top quality board

the drag has the gene chip inside

gtrs has the yihi chip

Last edited:
I thought folk were boycotting voopoo for their shite business with tony b and the pulse squonk chip?
Or am i getting mixed up with another brand.

I'm looking for a mod that can take 2 batteries.
The new Smok species looks good.

But it seems like many vaper hates Smok brand.

Is it bad quality?

Or can anyone recommend a good and not so big mod with 2 batteries?

the gtrs vboy 200w v2 version the others are poo
Whatever you do, do not, I repeat do not buy this mod!
"EVER"
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ds/once-upon-a-time-a-gtrs-story-time.159944/
Or this.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...v-vw-mod-reviews/threads/rincoe-manto.169036/

Back
Top Bottom