What's new

Anyone up for a Welsh mini meet?

That could be a good starting point, is it easy to get to? Anyone else interested?

Yes, very easy via the A465 dual carriageway. Perhaps we should just throw our weight behind the Cwmbran event and maybe we'll see how it goes with regards to other events. We'll probably run an informal evening/afternoon anyway to drag in the locals, but I'll keep you posted.

I always think Newport gets a bad rap, I think its alright, apart from that ugly stonking roundabout plonked in the middle...probably taking your life into your hands having a drink in some of the pubs there, mind.

I always think Newport gets a bad rap, I think its alright, apart from that ugly stonking roundabout plonked in the middle...probably taking your life into your hands having a drink in some of the pubs there, mind.

You forgot brynglas tunnels on the M4, the variable speed limit that is always set to at least 10 miles an hour slower than it would be anywhere else, and...I'm sure there's more but those are still fresh in mind as I commute the M4 corridor through to Bristol on a daily basis.

Just to put my oar in here...

There's now been 4 vape meets in South Wales in the past year.
3 of them where held in Pencoed, the last one was in Cwmbran.

I'm in talks with a rather prominent manufacturer of eliquids & flavours to organise the next one.
Which will likely be based in Swansea.

Will keep you all posted. :)

I'm in talks with a rather prominent manufacturer of eliquids & flavours to organise the next one.

And every one I've had to miss for one reason or another -.- bah!

As there's no Bugger in my area would u consider allowing a border boy to play?

Well as my family (on my Mums side) hail from Buryport, Swansea sounds good. However, there are a lot of pubs in Swansea.... Human traffic comes to mind.. I'm far to old for anything too energetic!!

Back
Top Bottom