Innokin
What's new

LG MJ1 possibly the best 18650 for MTL vaping.

Simon G

Olympian
I've just noticed that @18650UK now have LG MJ1's in, so I've just grabbed a couple of new ones for myself.

I guess some people don't know about these cells, so if you don't they are 3500 mAh and rated for a 10A CDR, these means they are great for regulated mods up to about 25w, which is perfect for our needs.

In my previous un-scientific testing, I was getting an extra half a days vaping or more out of these compared to 3,000mAh cell, which is a fair old amount.

using the ilovepotv or iloveweekends code you can get a pair for under a tenner posted.

https://18650.uk/product/lg-mj1

I just wanted to highlight these to the MTL peeps because you are essentially getting the same mAh as some of the newer/bigger cells but in the smaller form and with more than enough amps for us. Highly recommended for long battery life for MTL crew, where 20a and 30a cells are really not needed.

Royal Flush Vape
Ola!

Yes, we do have the MJ1.

We didn't actually plan to supply these, more of a happy accident. I supplied a scientific research business with several thousand and because of the box/ship quantity to make the movement of them viable, we ended up with some surplus from the difference in the viable amount and their order quantity. Torch/laser users also so like them so rather than putting the small number into wholesale stock, i decided to offer them for end user sale instead.

Im monitoring the sales data so if they continue to sell well, ill just get more and leave them as a permanent feature

Glad you've found them useful :)

Ben

Ola!

Yes, we do have the MJ1.

We didn't actually plan to supply these, more of a happy accident. I supplied a scientific research business with several thousand and because of the box/ship quantity to make the movement of them viable, we ended up with some surplus from the difference in the viable amount and their order quantity. Torch/laser users also so like them so rather than putting the small number into wholesale stock, i decided to offer them for end user sale instead.

Im monitoring the sales data so if they continue to sell well, ill just get more and leave them as a permanent feature

Glad you've found them useful :)

Ben

Cheers Ben, yeah I think they are excellent cells... I'll pick a couple more up in a month or two, as some of my others get past their best. I've finally started retiring some of my 2 year old 30Q's. :D

AcmeFog
Cheers Ben, yeah I think they are excellent cells... I'll pick a couple more up in a month or two, as some of my others get past their best. I've finally started retiring some of my 2 year old 30Q's. :D
Oooops ....... that must mean some of mine are even older ........... :11: :8:

Nice, I will have to grab some. I've been replacing some lately as I've lost track of how old some of mine are. Mrs kids definitely need updating, secretly though or she will be convinced her vape has changed and stop using it.

Vape Superstore
just so people have an idea ..... these arrived late monday morning and after a charge I put them in my mods, around mid afternoon. Been vaping on them since.... as you can see I've been picking one up more than the other, so I'll balance that out a bit today but I can't see these not lasting until the end of friday. :) ... we'll see.

IMG_20181004_110240.jpg

Vape Green
I put them on charge this afternoon, so not bad at all .... around 4 days, so two full days out of each I suppose.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Thought mine would be here today but never arrived..bugger paid first class as well..
Be here tomorrow..

Back
Top Bottom