What's new

Vaping 'no better' than smoking regular cigarettes

The tobacco tycoons that govern the tobacco empires are precluding the development of what will ruin their business.
Three months ago they lost one buyer, it's me!))))
After stopping smoking I began to feel much better! There is no longer a pause when climbing up the stairs to the fifth floor. Breath became fresh, I feel better smells that surround me):2thumbsup:

2 year old research that is well out of date and debunked about a week after it was released.

Might pop down to the Winchester have a pint & wait for this whole thing to blow over.

Vaping for 3+ years and it indeed better than BBQing yourself from the inside

I know that smoking nicotine cigarettes is harsh for our health, so I stopped it. I use vape about 2 years and have not problems with health. The main negative effect of cigarettes is the burning of tobacco, the release of harmful substances. In vape does not contain smoke, only steam, there is a so-called soaring. I prefer to use light liquid in vape, not so strong like nicotine. BTW, recently I bought coilart mech mod in vawoo online vape shop. I was impressed the fast delivery and some ratings of vape mods.

Back
Top Bottom