What's new

Review Two Word Tank Review - Hastur Mini

I’ve put my mini in the box of doom for now, I’ll be going back for another go with it when I stop sulking, I must have had a dozen builds in it, can’t stand the gurgling.
I’ve put a wanted ad in the classies for a one hole post to see if that helps.

I absolutely love mine ! Bought the single hole airflow but went back to the original, no gurgling no liquid in me gob (after changing the drip tip for a larger bore one), just a simple 28awg kanthal coil, @1.1ohm and 8 watts.

I want to love mine, I don’t know if it’s down to vaping style or something, I like long steady draws maybe that’s pulling the juice out but I don’t have issues with Doggy’s or Kayfuns, also I’ve only used 50/50 Manabush perhaps a thicker juice may improve things, ZT himself uses one so I can’t really see that.
Do you wick with muji ?

I use 50/50 juice, and wick with cotton bacon, also take long draws but I found a much wider bore drip tip helped with the juice in the gob problem

I’ve put my mini in the box of doom for now, I’ll be going back for another go with it when I stop sulking, I must have had a dozen builds in it, can’t stand the gurgling.
I’ve put a wanted ad in the classies for a one hole post to see if that helps.

I found using a different tips helps a bit with that. The dvarw tip works well, it’s still happening not not nearly as much. The insert definitely improves the vapour, and I prefer the airflow with it as well. A little looser, which maybe helps the bubbling a bit as well.

@rew does the single hole insert open the airflow up a bit? I’ve been puffing looser tanks due to a tooth extraction. I’m think it would even work better with the afc ring off. It would look ridiculous I know, but I could always order one of @Mawsley ’s bespoke blutach beauty rings.

Or I could mould one myself from plaster of paris.
Currently OOS and awaiting delivery from our supplier.

Send me your email, DOB, inside leg measurement, address, bank details and cashcard PIN - and I’ll let you know when it comes back into stock.

Back
Top Bottom