What's new

South West Meet??

I have a few days off next week and the following week, so might scout some places out....for research purposes of course :D

The lengths you mods go to for us on this forum is amazing! Such selfless acts deserve medals!

I know I'm a noob on here but I'd be well up for a meet. Some cool people on here, and just a chance to chew the vaping fat with other "enthusiasts". Andy I think Parkway's a good area for the transport but I haven't a clue of where may be vape-friendly.

I know I'm a noob on here but I'd be well up for a meet. Some cool people on here, and just a chance to chew the vaping fat with other "enthusiasts". Andy I think Parkway's a good area for the transport but I haven't a clue of where may be vape-friendly.

I've only been to the Vapefest, but it's great to meet up and talk to everyone. You can also see mods in action and discuss their merits, it's much better than just looking online. I'd highly recommend going it it's organised! Plus, you get to meet the faces behind the words - can be quite illuminating!!

Damn the 12th October is too close to arrange properly. Also people are going to be on a limited budget.

If you like, I could ask Rob from the V Generation stall at St Nicks on his fb page if he knows of anywhere in central Brissle that is vape friendly?

If you like, I could ask Rob from the V Generation stall at St Nicks on his fb page if he knows of anywhere in central Brissle that is vape friendly?

That would be good fella, and see if he would come along, as he was a right laugh when I met him. He lives not far from Parkway, so see if he knows anywhere around there too?

I have just emailed Chepstow racecourse to see if they have any other functions not on their calendar on Saturdays.

I would be interested providing I make the time and date. Anywhere localish to Bristol would suit me.

I'd be up for a vape meet near Bristol as Iam about 40minutes drive away

Back
Top Bottom