What's new

Vzone Preco Tank - A Revolutionary Plastic Design Pre-coiled Tank

But back to the point, whether the material itself is recycleable is a moot point. The council where I live don’t recycle it. And other people have said their councils don’t recycle anything that has contained nicotine.

Can be. Know areas vary by council.
For example, In Greenwich it's not so 'totalitarian' yet in Lewisham right next door you have to separate everything
and put food waste in those odd little containers. I suppose it depends on the contractor.

So much hate for a wee plastic tank thingy....do your bit for the planet and don't buy it.
It's not for me in this current power hungry form, so at the minute Im out, I do my bit re recycling, but accept there are limitations outwith my control.

So much hate for a wee plastic tank thingy....do your bit for the planet and don't buy it.
It's not for me in this current power hungry form, so at the minute Im out, I do my bit re recycling, but accept there are limitations outwith my control.

every time I see your avatar picture I think of this....

R-1540135-1344167416-1140.jpeg.jpg

It's not about it being plastic, it's about it being stupid. ..... "non-replaceable coil tank" ... great idea Vzone, well done. :clapping:

I suppose it's just a business model, much like pods, aimed at segment of the market:)

Edit: murder polis ...phone the council:D

Back
Top Bottom