What's new

Review wismec sinuous solo (again)

eyeball kid

Legend
Ok as with Sam's excellent review that I'm sure you've already read this came from @Wismec and was organized by Sophia.
Sam has already given you all the technical news on this one so my review is more of a say what you see deal, lol

WP_20180921_23_28_50_Pro.jpg

Mrs kid was very excited when this arrived which is unusual as she normally just moans that she doesn't get packages through the post.
(A comment on my romantic gestures I feel).
For year's now Mrs kids choice of daily driver has been the subvod mega. Like the subvod this is a two piece stick mod and very smart it looks too. Even though it has the same impressive 2300mah battery as the old subvod, the sinuous is much shorter which immediately found favour here. The armour NS Pro tank is very smart indeed too although as is our lot these days it's a two ml tank. Obviously if any new vapers are reading this, you can take the tank off of this battery mod and use it on any other modern adjustable wattage mod if you fancy upgrading.
The idea with these is you fill it (preferably with a juice that's under 75%vg) let it soak for five minutes and then just press the button for a great vape.
It comes with two coils. One direct to lung style coil which is the new mesh 0.27 ohm design and one mouth to lung style coil which is 1.3 ohms. As the battery automatically adjusts from a mech style battery for coils bellow 0.8 and a constant power above 0.8ohms you don't have to worry about wattage or adjustments. Just vape.
It also includes a spare glass for the tank,sub charger lead and spare o'rings plus instruction manual and guarantee.
WP_20180921_23_34_14_Pro.jpg

Unfortunately mine only included two of the dtl coils which was a pain as I was particularly looking forward to trying this as a mouth to lung handy pocket mod.

WP_20180921_23_29_37_Pro.jpg

The airflow design is very well done. You have a choice of a large Cyclops style airflow which lets in plenty of air, which is a good thing as with the mesh coil this thing hits 40w plus fully charged.
Or a set of three small mtl holes which you can adjust from virtually nothing upwards and even have a combination of mtl holes plus some of the Cyclops hole if you like a real loose mtl draw.
Filling is super easy as the top cap just slides over to reveal a fill hole big enough for a chubby bottle.

What did I (or should I say we) think of it then.
Really good. The mesh coil by design puts out some serious vapour and the flavour is as good as any stock coil sub ohm tank I've tasted. Possibly better than most. Hell of a hit on it too. That coil seems to last forever too. We're still on the first one. Mrs kid was amazed by its "poke" (important insight there).
I'm gutted I didn't get to try mtl.
Yes the two mls tank will go through juice quickly but that's just where we are currently.
The battery mod has all the safety features included that we've come to expect and sam has listed them excellently.
I'm actually very envious of new vapers. Gear like this is incredible. You can now get a top draw vaping experience in an all in one set up that's compact and looks great. I'd have no hesitation in recommending this to a new vaper or someone looking for a great pocket friendly vape.
It currently available from wismec https://store.wismec.com/sinuous-solo-with-amor-ns-pro.html
And should be in your favourite vape shop soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom