What's new

Occult owl Tennessee reserva

jj87

Postman
This is my first review of a juice I am loving at the moment, occult owl Tennessee reserva, a strong, deep burley tobacco with a hint of vanilla and it is spot on. Very much a tobacco with just that slight creamy vanilla to add some sweetness in and take away the dryness of the burley, I'm also picking up another one maybe two flavours in there too but I'm finding it very hard to say what, not noticeable just every now and then I detect something. I have been using this in both my berserker MTL rda and my nextera and it it's unbelievable with mesh. If your into your tobaccos this is a must try! The flavour is just amazing.

This is my first review of a juice I am loving at the moment, occult owl Tennessee reserva, a strong, deep burley tobacco with a hint of vanilla and it is spot on. Very much a tobacco with just that slight creamy vanilla to add some sweetness in and take away the dryness of the burley, I'm also picking up another one maybe two flavours in there too but I'm finding it very hard to say what, not noticeable just every now and then I detect something. I have been using this in both my berserker MTL rda and my nextera and it it's unbelievable with mesh. If your into your tobaccos this is a must try! The flavour is just amazing.

Thanks for taking the time out to write up a review mate, really appreciate it!

For anyone that’s keen to try some, now is the time. We have 3 bottles left! [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom