What's new

Review HORIZON Falcon Tank Resin ARTISAN EDITION + Giveaway

Tank arrived today with extra goodies. Will set it up tomorrow. Thanks again.

I’m sorry I don’t know if there is any difference between the full and mini. Possibly Cloudstix would be able to tell you Mrdj
thanks mate. i did mean to ring up today but manic at work and they were closed by the time i got home.
seen the full size available elsewhere but it only says 2ml and no mention of extra bigger glass so think ill wait until cloudstix get them back in.
also got the throw away tanks coming soon to try out so will have to buy another mod or two :D

thanks mate. i did mean to ring up today but manic at work and they were closed by the time i got home.
seen the full size available elsewhere but it only says 2ml and no mention of extra bigger glass so think ill wait until cloudstix get them back in.
also got the throw away tanks coming soon to try out so will have to buy another mod or two :D

Throw away tanks? Do you mean pods.

Oh sounds interesting, you’ll have to do a review and let us know.
will do.
i quite liked the idea for people with arthritis like me and quite a few others on here who struggle to undo tanks to change coils.
there was a lot of negative thoughts due to waste and the enviroment as these will most prob go into landfill as not really recylable due to having metal in it and contaminated nicotine but the same can be said of the millions of 10ml bottles that have already gone into landfill as unless the labels are removed and bottle washed out they will be removed from recycle by the sorters.

Quite! There is a lot of wastage with vaping the 10ml bottles are crazy. The wastage is criminal.
I’ll take a look at these

All set up and it’s looking smart atop of the steampunk. The flavour is immense. Vaping at 60w. I can’t handle any more. Not seen the dog for a while in the fog. Best not use in the car.
IMG_0222.JPG

Back
Top Bottom