What's new

Appalling customer service!

Yep, still being dicked about by these arseholes.

Don't not buy stuff from here. They are bloody useless at resolving any problems.
And they basically lie, obfuscate and repeat themselves wherever possible.
Hello,

I have checked all the emails.

At last, we got the replacement from the supplier and we have shipped it out. And here is the tracking number . It is on the way now.

After we send out the replacement, you need us to partial refund as a compensation to PayPal. Cause you think we didn't do our job.
We want to say we did our job!

Here is our explanation.

We did turely can't open the video for the first time. After we adjust VPN, we could open it again and we download it and send to manufacture.

Normally it takes a few days that the supplier will reply us to confirm the problem and take a longer time they could send us a replacement. And we can't ask them to be faster. I think we need pretend a customer to contact the supplier's customer service in English. They may reply faster and send faster. Our colleague is

We know you also contact the factory and they confirm the problem . Thank you for doing this. After we could open the video we also send it to the supplier. If you need we could show some prove that my colleague contact the supplier chat record.

But we admit, that our customer service didn't handle this problem well. There should have less emails to solve this problem.

We have three month warranty and after we get confirm from the supplier , it's the product' problem, we will just start to compensation process.

Let's talk the rest in message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @DMAN

Could you please pm your order number and your account in our site? I will check why we need to confirm address with you. Then we will come back to you with an explanation.

Normally we don't send many emails on address problem to our customer. Some shipping way have address match system. The zip code or street name can't match, we have to confirm with our customer. Just in case if it delivered failed.

If the address is ok, we don't need to ask this problem. It waste both of our time, right?

Let's make this clear to everyone in this post. Thank you in advance.

Looking forward for your message.

Best regards.
No thanks.

To everyone who can see this post.

Hello

If you have contact the customer service, but haven't got a satisfied solution. Please leave a message in this topic. We will check all of your message and discuss a solution here.

We really need all of you to improve our service.

Thank you for all your help.

Best regards.
Everzon Team

I'd be interested for you to post the proof of when you contacted the manufacturer. Somehow, I think it will be after I contacted them.
Show me yours and I'll show you mine.

Please also remove the tracking info from the above post. Its not appropriate for you to share it on the main board.

I'd be interested for you to post the proof of when you contacted the manufacturer. Somehow, I think it will be after I contacted them.
Show me yours and I'll show you mine.

Please also remove the tracking info from the above post. Its not appropriate for you to share it on the main board.

Hi, it seems the tracking has removed. I have pm you all the proof.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom