What's new

Review Vaptio Quiz Prizes

Shetland Sam

Achiever
I didn't want to have to do this but seeing as all my messages are falling on deaf ears. I thought I would share it publicly.

Nearly 2 months ago @Vaptio held a daily quiz which earned you points which at the end would win your a prize. Me and another forum member won a prize that was to be sent out by a 3rd party. A few weeks past the 3rd party company sent an email saying once we have sent a selfie video proving we were real they would post said prize and provide tracking details. I have tried to contact the 3rd party but all emails bounce back. There email also stated not to contact vaptio about this as they were dealing with it. I have messaged @Vaptio but haven't received a response. As they were the organisers of the quiz I feel that they should honour all winners. I don't even care for the prize to much but it is the principle of the matter. Dont hold a quiz and promise prizes if the winners arent going to receive them.

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Yes. I email and was told that they would send tracking details once my prize was sent out. I'm still waiting nearly 3 months later

I will not be accepting any prize which means I have to spend money to get $50 off.

Back
Top Bottom