Vape Superstore
What's new

Battery safety and Sub Ohm vaping...

Even with a slight tear, re-wrap batteries! Thought the blowing up videos were bad brands or a bit of myth - one of mine Samsung's nearly blew up in mods, before I knew better :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
E-liquids.com
Branding is "efest". Made in China, never heard of them, came pre-installed with my Aspire NX75.
the only good advise - use only branded high amps batteries from samsung, sony, lg )) You never know what under this chinies sticker....

Vape Green
You are replying to an ancient post?
Yes, but my answer is still relevant. Branded batteries pass all necessary tests, including short-circuit test. And they don't explode. I chose this message because it shows a typical error. Sorry if I offended you)

Smoore
Yes, but my answer is still relevant. Branded batteries pass all necessary tests, including short-circuit test. And they don't explode. I chose this message because it shows a typical error. Sorry if I offended you)
No offence mate.:D

Any battery can explode if treated incorrectly and all battery's are not tested they are batch tested meaning 1 in a 100 or more and can I ask what shows a typical error?

AcmeFog
Any battery can explode if treated incorrectly and all battery's are not tested they are batch tested meaning 1 in a 100 or more and can I ask what shows a typical error?
Eroor - using chines batteries.
I've seen a lot of battery tests on YouTube. Original branded batteries did not explode without mechanical damage. Maybe there are cases of Samsung batteries explosion, for example, but I doubt the originality of such batteries. Naturally, I'm talking about normal use mode. This is my point of view. And this point of view is supported by the manufacturer's data sheets.

Eroor - using chines batteries.
I've seen a lot of battery tests on YouTube. Original branded batteries did not explode without mechanical damage. Maybe there are cases of Samsung batteries explosion, for example, but I doubt the originality of such batteries. Naturally, I'm talking about normal use mode. This is my point of view. And this point of view is supported by the manufacturer's data sheets.
And your view is a good way to look at things mate [emoji4] but not all battery's are tested no matter the brand [emoji6] and not only buy branded battery's but also buy from a trusted source [emoji4]

Innokin
And now I am paranoid about my battery as it's not in the safe battery list .

Back
Top Bottom