What's new

October Mix Club

ObiWanVaponi

Staff member
Here's an idea for October Mix Club, seeing as @Simon G nominated me to choose a couple of flavours. Its quite difficult trying to choose which ones to go for. I didn't want to choose anything too unknown (or unpopular) because once the mix is over you won't go back to it so its a waste of money. But we do need something that is slightly unusual to get the brain cells going.
So with that in mind, and the fact it Spooktober I've gone for:

Joy (FlavourArt - rebranded as Arte Italiano)
https://vapable.com/product/joy-arte-italiano-flavour-concentrate/

Joy Concentrate gives a unique bakery flavour, with overtones of biscuit, meringue and caramel. Very similar to the yeasty deep fried taste of fresh doughnuts; it has a sweet and delicious bakery dough aroma that smells heavenly.

median % on ELR 0.7%

Double Apple (Capella)
https://vapable.com/product/double-apple-capella-flavour-concentrate/

Capella Double Apple Concentrate is a bittersweet combination of fresh and juicy sweet red apples balanced by tart green apples. Capella Double Apple Concentrate gives the perfect taste of ripe, crisp and juicy apples picked straight from the orchard.

median % on ELR 4%

So the idea of Autumnal fairs, Doughnuts and Harvest.

As before, you are allowed 3 other flavours, in any proportion and with any main flavour profile.

We can post up our recipes on the last Monday (29th October), and once the laughing has died down, someone who's submitted a recipe can nominate someone to choose the flavours for December.

Good luck everyone.

I might get involved this time as these are more my sort of flavours.
Not got either yet but had been looking at playing around with this recipe so could be a winner.

Week-3-Toffee-Apple.jpg

I’ve never risked joy, as I’m one of the people that finds zepolla etc taste like damp cardboard. I’ve been assuming joy has that flavour in the mix. So once again I’m not playing... :P

I’ve never risked joy, as I’m one of the people that finds zepolla etc taste like damp cardboard. I’ve been assuming joy has that flavour in the mix. So once again I’m not playing... :P

I've got Joy - I don't like it, and you've reminded me I have 30ml of Zepolla I haven't tried yet.

Back
Top Bottom