What's new

September Mix Club: The one with the fish

I'm going to try Fishy Coconut but I have to make some subs

27 Fish (Cap) 6%
Biscuit (Cap) 2%
Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust (TPA) 3%
Coconut (Inawera) 1%
Cherry Extract (TPA) 3%

and as we aren't playing by the rules any more, I think 0.5% Torrone will work well in this.
yeah good idea, as I said it needs a better coconut and some *more* cherry, possibly two together. I think it needs a bit more "fluff" to it as well, so yeah torrone or meringue etc.

yeah good idea, as I said it needs a better coconut and some *more* cherry, possibly two together. I think it needs a bit more "fluff" to it as well, so yeah torrone or meringue etc.

Cherries and coconut is a thing I like for sure. :)

I really like the FA coconut. I think some folk do t like it, though. Perfect for me, it’s like those slightly sweetened dried coconut chunks you can buy in a packet.

Incidentally if anybody wants to make liquid that actually tastes like fish, FA kitchen have a smoked salmon concentrate.

Inawera Coconut is really good but maybe a little too authentic to make it a nice vape often. It tastes like eating a fresh raw coconut.

I really want to get Flavour West Creamy Coconut, it's supposed to be less dry and more sweet/creamy which I think would work better in the kind of stuff I like...

Inawera Coconut is really good but maybe a little too authentic to make it a nice vape often. It tastes like eating a fresh raw coconut.

I really want to get Flavour West Creamy Coconut, it's supposed to be less dry and more sweet/creamy which I think would work better in the kind of stuff I like...

Hmm I should get the inawera one then. I love fresh raw coconut. It would be a good additive for sweet tobaccos for me, and would blend nice with the FA. Might result in a sort of thick coconut milk taste.

You should try the FA as well. Get 30ml from chef’s or dark star, it’s a bit creamy and slightly sweet but not overly, still has a natural dry coconut chunk flavour. I think too sweet would result in that sugary coconut ice effect.

I'm really getting into coconut at the moment (I'm even making my own bounty bars :) cos they don't sell dark chocolate ones round here for some reason) I've got both TPA, INW, CAP but haven't found the FA one on offer yet. I might have to pay full price :eeek:

I'm really getting into coconut at the moment (I'm even making my own bounty bars :) cos they don't sell dark chocolate ones round here for some reason) I've got both TPA, INW, CAP but haven't found the FA one on offer yet. I might have to pay full price :eeek:

Mine is dark arts, 30ml for £4 minus whatever discount code you can find.

I have my FA creamy caramel coconut biscuit mix in le mirage at the minute, mixed in the tank with oba oba. Everyone should try this, it’s immense!

Mine is dark arts, 30ml for £4 minus whatever discount code you can find.
Thats on my shopping list for if/when I put in an order, but they don't carry a lot of stuff I haven't already got, I like to get the most out of postage. :18:

Back
Top Bottom