What's new

Lost Vape Orion

IMG_0252.JPG
Its tiny.
So much so that you wouldn't even know it's in your pocket and it certainly punches above it weight on use. :)

Here's mine....

how much are the replacement pods
if it used the aspire coils i might be up for it but im not keen on the replacing half the mod every 2/3 weeks idear

how much are the replacement pods
if it used the aspire coils i might be up for it but im not keen on the replacing half the mod every 2/3 weeks idear
About a fiver from what I've heard, so pretty good really.

I'm really interested in the DNA Go board. I've been trying to develop a similar board myself. I like the simplicity of a mech, don't really need an interface. I don't really like a variable vape as the battery drops off though.

I bought my girlfriend an Exceed D19 for her Kayfun mini V3. It can be set to output 3.3v. once you know what you're getting you can build accordingly, and get a great vape. So I've been looking to make a board that does the same, but that can be put into squonkers etc. I haven't seen the DNA Go for sale yet

I really want to like it as I've heard and seen so many great reviews for it, but I don't. stylistically it just looks like a old portable radio. I know that appearance isn't everything but it isn't cheap and I have to like how something looks if I'm spending that sort of money.
I was thinking a Walkie talkie

It doesn't do it for me. Mostly I'm wondering if Zeltu pinched Lost Vape's design or vice versa :hmm:

Way too expensive for me, if it wasn't a pod and just a nice small simple mod and tank with replaceable coils I'd be in.

Do the panels remove, if so I might be into making some alternative replacements. Tortoiseshell, Abalone, Amber etc. [emoji6]
@dansus

Back
Top Bottom