What's new

September Mix Club: The one with the fish

Shit forgot all about this. Never did get the biscuit.

I do have a recipe using the fish though.

27 Fish (CAP) 6%
Forest Fruits (FA) 4%
Cap Supersweet 0.3%
Cactus (INW) 0.25%

@Simon G What's going on with your avatar?! Are you having an identity crisis? I miss the hot chick :(

@Simon G What's going on with your avatar?! Are you having an identity crisis? I miss the hot chick :(

Changed it for a laugh and now I can't find the picture, it must be on my laptop somewhere, I'll find it soon I promise!

I'm nominating you to be picking them, so have a think and let us know what you fancy messing with.
Its an honour I accept.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...e-discussion/threads/october-mix-club.169871/

Star-Wars-Beer-Gif.gif

what did we think of these concentrates overall ..... the fish I found quite difficult to do anything with, I guess it's just because it's not the kind of flavour I vape very often. I did enjoy it in the cheesecake but I thought it really needed the back up of the raspberry I put in there too.... I can see it being quite useful for people that really like those gummy candy vapes though, it's a good flavour overall I think, with nothing weird or off putting going on... but not really for me.

The biscuit is fine too but I prefer inawera biscuit, it does taste like a crisp biscuit though rather than a soft US cookie, which is a good thing if that's what you are looking for.

what did we think of these concentrates overall ..... the fish I found quite difficult to do anything with, I guess it's just because it's not the kind of flavour I vape very often. I did enjoy it in the cheesecake but I thought it really needed the back up of the raspberry I put in there too.... I can see it being quite useful for people that really like those gummy candy vapes though, it's a good flavour overall I think, with nothing weird or off putting going on... but not really for me.

The biscuit is fine too but I prefer inawera biscuit, it does taste like a crisp biscuit though rather than a soft US cookie, which is a good thing if that's what you are looking for.
Same, I found the fish hard to match, but I quite like it as a stand alone.
The biscuit has a good flavour, but I found it wishy-washy at any strength, so trying to get it to shine was difficult. I think it did round out with another flavour though.

I've mixed up your invention and am looking forward to trying it. INW Raspberry make everything better IMO, Its my ADV at the moment. :2thumbsup:

I'm going to try Fishy Coconut but I have to make some subs

27 Fish (Cap) 6%
Biscuit (Cap) 2%
Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust (TPA) 3%
Coconut (Inawera) 1%
Cherry Extract (TPA) 3%

and as we aren't playing by the rules any more, I think 0.5% Torrone will work well in this.

Back
Top Bottom