What's new

Innokin.... Sell outs!

vandykevapes

Premium Vendor
I just been sent a link to some news on here that Innokin has made friends with a big tobacco company .... I’ personally find there products shocking and dont stock them for that reason but it just added a reason not to stock it further, I know tobacco companies are trying to get into the vape scene but not because they want us to have quality liquids, products etc. Its because they want there profit margins back up! And yet these same companies will still happily sell death sticks.

What are your thoughts then apes.

British American Tobacco apparently [emoji852] but inevitable I guess?

This was already discussed on the forum a few weeks ago. I think it’s @jwheel who has put quite a bit of research and thought into BT’s movements.

It would definitely be less of a loss to the average type of vaper that posts here @Leni , I agree. I imagine smok are too image focused in a direction that BT wouldn’t want to entertain. Innokin products seem a bit cleaner designed and utilitarian. Mostly, at least. Was t not them that made the hand grenade mod? :D

It would definitely be less of a loss to the average type of vaper that posts here @Leni , I agree. I imagine smok are too image focused in a direction that BT wouldn’t want to entertain. Innokin products seem a bit cleaner designed and utilitarian. Mostly, at least. Was t not them that made the hand grenade mod? :D

Yeah, the Coolfire 2 I think it was :25: I don't know the details of what's gone on, but it seems a pretty astute move by BAT. Not sure what the OP's issue with them is, but Innokin have a decent rep, especially when it comes to taking safety seriously, and with starter kits. That's exactly the brand I'd want if I were looking to muscle in on the ecig market. Wonder what Mr Busardo makes of it.

Last edited:
It's just business doing business....I know my place, Im a consumer....should Innokin have consulted me....your having a giraffe :)

the article doesnt go into too much detail, seems as if they've kind of licensed the 1 product an older one at that, don't know how far it goes though, will wait and see if theres a complete sell out before I come to a personal judgement on innokin

If I owned innokin and worked out of China I'd take big T money for a deal because if they didn't some fucker would and I'm not bothered about big T selling them either as long as it helps more smokers start vaping I don't give a fuck who makes a £ we need to stop tobacco sales full stop! After that we can worrie about big T earning money right now we should be focusing on more people vaping and less killing them selves with cigs [emoji4]

Funny. I've always been a fan of innokin products and felt they had higher qc standards than most. The forum seemed to have backed that too.
Admired their reluctance to allow the end user to have any input on the battery side of things until they had little choice.
I don't think we can start with the judas comments either, ultimately we need good vaping products available to the masses to enable better vaping experiences and keep them from cigarettes.
Ideally the companies can make it on their own terms but I think that's unrealistic. We are going to see more collaboration going forward I'm afraid.
We've already lost the likes of cosmic fog and with the flavour ban in the balance in America, vale companies are going to need to look at options.

Back
Top Bottom