What's new

Review Darkstar Bottle Shot ZOLO SMOOTH + Guide

In my experience low wattage vaping on darkstar flavours rarely deliver as good a flavour, I tend to use thinner juices for MTL low wattage, what tank & coil are you using?

I got a plain pre-wound coil and put it into a Merlin Mini RTA on a Vapor Storm Puma mod. The flavor seems to be stronger around 30-40 watt mark, yes, but still muted.
Will also try a tank that takes takes pre-built coils. Maybe I am building and wicking the RTA incorrectly.

An update. After 3-4 days, the flavor finally seems to have settled down. At my preferred low wattage mode (after trying between 10-50 watts, I have settled at around 22-23 watts), the flavor is rather mild, but nice. I added some Koolada to the bottle (no exact measurements, but it was not a lot), and for me it adds to the experience.
I wonder how much stronger the Cosmix flavors are. The Atomic Green Goo and Blueshift entice me, as does the Green Slush (but this isn't Cosmix, so I wonder if it will also be mild).
Looking forward to more reviews on Darkstar flavours from you @Vapaneezer Scrooge before I give them a shot (ideally when they have a special running, or on Black Friday).

I will be reviewing the Cosmix range but so far it's been 50/50 some great and the others are nothing special.

Spoiler alert but the Cosmix Caramel Coffee and the Lunar Lemon are the best so far.

I took a punt on the cheaper Code Red and that's turned out as good if not better than the Zolo, it's more fruity.

I bought some concentrates so might add more flavour to the mixws and see how they fair.

Also consider Drip Drop Vapour shortfills as their flavours are superb in 15 minutes (after adding nic shot and shake).

Finally, in future reviews I will do a low wattage build and add my thoughts to that.

Looking forward to your future reviews. Code Red sounds interesting. I may give it a shot next time I am ordering from Darkstar. Will check out Drop Drop.Thank you for your suggestions (Y)

Back
Top Bottom