Vape Superstore
What's new

Coil recommendations. I can't build

Rordog17

Postman
I'm not having much luck making Claptons the wrap keeps overlapping or spacing & now I've used all my 32g up practicing. Can anyone recommend any good coils or what would sell something decent. The coilology stainless set I've got gives off an awful taste

Premier Ecigs
If you want a quick fix geekvape claptons are not to bad.

Reference the making your own it’s all the swivel, I was having a nightmare until I bought some quality swivels, and not going to fast to begin with. Just encase that helps you out.

Vape Green
This is what I'm working with at the moment as it's all they had at the fishing shop. Anyone got any suggestions on what could make my life easier?

Attachments

• 20180926_130807.jpg
    20180926_130807.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 196
I have a hairpin in the chuck aswell. At least with the 32g I could go back and correct my mistakes but with the 26 it kinks and ruins the wire when I have to go back.

E-liquids.com
This is what I'm working with at the moment as it's all they had at the fishing shop. Anyone got any suggestions on what could make my life easier?

Use three swivels attached to each makes a world of difference. Keep the wrapping wire at about 20-45 degrees from the main wire and control the tension with you thumb. Also place your wrapping wire between or in something that will stop it unwrapping itself.

AcmeFog
As @Micheal Jackson said contact @Smut for all your fancy coil needs...they are superb,well made and last a LONG time,you won’t be disappointed [emoji106]

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom