What's new

Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA juice getting into driptip?

kohoutec

Initiate
Hello apes. First post time been lurking a while.
Does anyone find their Galaxies RTA tends to let juice up into the well under the driptip?

Over the course of a day I have to remove the tip a couple of times and mop out the juice :(. I've tried changing the small o ring that sits on the threaded bit the top screws into. This helped a bit initially but it seems to be doing it again and the o ring looks ok.
Shame as it's nearly perfect for me other than this, so wondered if it was just my build. I tend to shoot for about 0.7 using a 2.5 diameter 26 gauge coil, just basic round wire either kanthal or nichrome deepening on which spool I get to first. Usually run it somewhere between 15-18w.
Any clues?

Hi @kohoutec
I used the Galaxies with the see-through drip tip and yes it built up condensation under it. I swapped it to the black one and it solved the issue :)
I had the same problem with other rtas and changing the drip tip usually solve it

I hope it help

Hello apes. First post time been lurking a while.
Does anyone find their Galaxies RTA tends to let juice up into the well under the driptip?

Over the course of a day I have to remove the tip a couple of times and mop out the juice :(. I've tried changing the small o ring that sits on the threaded bit the top screws into. This helped a bit initially but it seems to be doing it again and the o ring looks ok.
Shame as it's nearly perfect for me other than this, so wondered if it was just my build. I tend to shoot for about 0.7 using a 2.5 diameter 26 gauge coil, just basic round wire either kanthal or nichrome deepening on which spool I get to first. Usually run it somewhere between 15-18w.
Any clues?

Same here:(.Im going to change the o ring and drip tip.For anyone who has the flooding issue with this when refilling,try bottom filling it,solved my flooding and leaking issue straight away.

Interesting thanks! I am using the see through one so will try swapping it
Hi @kohoutec
I used the Galaxies with the see-through drip tip and yes it built up condensation under it. I swapped it to the black one and it solved the issue :)
I had the same problem with other rtas and changing the drip tip usually solve it

I hope it help

Annoying isn't it :(. That said I don't tend to get issues with this one flooding thankfully.

I've got my eye on the new Geekvape Ammit MTL, perhaps that will fix my shinyitus!
Same here:(.Im going to change the o ring and drip tip.For anyone who has the flooding issue with this when refilling,try bottom filling it,solved my flooding and leaking issue straight away.

Back
Top Bottom